23

"I'm bloody massive" Ava giggles "no your not your quite small considering your 35 weeks" Ariana giggles "Hudson has a surprise for you" Ariana smiles "muuummm" Hudson whines making Ava giggle. "Would you like to come and see something" he asks and Ava nods.

Hudson helps her up not that he needed to as they walk into what's going to be their baby girls room.

"You did this" Ava asks "yes, me and dad" Hudson smiles. "It's amazing" she smiles. "Thank you Malcom" Ava gives him a hug "your welcome" he smiles.

"Ariana we have a problem" Malcom says "what" Ariana asks "Ella" he says. Ariana walks out and Malcom's follows here "Ella's on her period and you don't have any pad or anything and neither does she" Malcom explains "how have we run out" Ariana sighs grabbing her keys.

"Ella baby" Ariana asks "mhm" she hums "I'll be back soon okay" Ariana tells her and she nods.

"Bye babu" Ariana says before driving to the shops. Ariana picks up all the stuff she needs and some chocolate for the girls. Before checking out and heading home.

"Here Ella" Ariana smiles "thank you mum" Ella smiles before going to clean herself.

"Ariana" Malcom sighs "what babu" Ariana asks "bathroom" he tells her. Ariana buffs and goes into the bathroom. "Are you pregnant" he asks her. Malcom had asked the same question everyday for weeks and Ariana kept saying I'll do a test, but she never did because she never wanted to be pregnant.

Ariana just stared in space. The thought of being pregnant with a baby made her feel sick. The thought of having another baby terrified her.

Malcom grabs a test and takes it out the box and hands into Ariana. Ariana didn't move. "I would leave you to be alone but I don't trust you"Malcom says.

Ariana sat on the toilet and peed on the end of the stick and placed it on the side and let the room. Malcom follows her.

"ARIANA GET BACK HERE NOW" Malcom calls "stop being a stupid stubborn bitch" Malcom frowns "YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND" Ariana shouts "ARIANA WERE ON ABOUT A BABY" he tells her "YOI DON'T UNDERSTAND MALCOM DON'T WANT ANOTHER CHILD" Ariana says. "I DIDN'T WANT ELLA I ONLY WANTED ONE BUT NO YOU WANTED ANOTHER AND BECAUSE I LOVED YOU I ALLOWED YOU TO GET ME PREGNANT" Ariana shouts "OH SO NOW ITS MU FAULT, IVE DONE NOTHING BUT STICK BY YOU WITH EVERYTHING, EVEN FOR THE FEW FEW MONTHS OF HUDSON BEING BORN YOU DIDN'T WANT HIM BUT I TOOK THE ROLL OF FARTHER BECAUSE I LOVED YOU" Malcom shouts. Ariana starts to walk away.

"Ariana" he warns "don't warn me Malcom, you knew I didn't want another kid. You knew how stressed I get, you know me more than I know my self and another child isn't what I want. I'm 28 and happy with what I have." Ariana cries "maybe I should have stoped us from having sex." Ariana sighs "your being a bitch Ariana" Malcom says "well maybe you should have thought about your actions before you fucked me" Ariana rolls her eyes.

Ariana walks back up the stairs and looks at the test "I don't want your fucking child" Ariana collapses. "That it fuck you" Malcom's eyes well up. He walks out the bathroom packs a bag and leaves.

Ariana cries on the bathroom floor. "Mum" Hudson comes in and hugs his mum "I'm sorry" Ariana mumbles "don't be sorry" he rubs her back "you shouldn't have seen that" Ariana cries.

"I took it way to far" Ariana cries "it's going to be okay" Hudson tells her.

"Hudson I'm okay" Ariana wipes her eyes "go be with your girlfriend" she tells him. "But you need me" he says "I'm fine" Ariana stands up washes her face.

Hudson watches his mother very closely. Not once had they argued this bad before. They had little arguments but it had never resulted in one of them packing a bag and leaving.

"Ava" Hudson runs to her "I'm sorry" She cries "what for" Hudson asks pulling her close. "I feel like I've broken your family up" she sobs "Ava you haven't" Hudson tells her.

"Ava sweetheart" Ariana comes in "that argument had nothing to do with you" Ariana tells her "but you were on about a baby" she sobs "I'm pregnant" Ariana sighs "oh" Ava says.

"It's okay sweetie" Ariana pulls her into a hug "we're happy that your having a baby because your two are happy" Ariana tells her "then why don't you want your baby" she asks "because Ella and Hudson are older and I never wanted three" Ariana explains "you only wanted me" Hudson pouts "I know but Ella's my daughter to so I have to be happy" Ariana smiles "I better go and see here shouldn't I" Ariana tells the both as Hudson starts to speak to Ava's stomach.

"Ella princess" Ariana asks. "Go away" she sobs "Ella I didn't mean what I said" Ariana tells her "then why did you say it" she asks "because I was angry that I have another inside of me" Ariana tells her. Ella embraces her in a hug "I don't like it when you and daddy argue" Ella pouts. "We will sort it out baby girl I promise.