27

"Ava baby girl" Hudson holds her. Ava hadn't stopped crying for hours. "I can't do anything right" she sobs "you can baby you can" Hudson reassures her.

"Fucking child" Ava huffs getting off Hudson's lap. Ava walks to Mia's room. Hudson gets off his bed and walks out following her.

"How is she" Ariana yawns "why you awake" Hudson asks. "Can't sleep" Ariana says. "She's not doing good" Hudson goes to see why Mia was still crying.

"Baby girl" he hugs Ava. "I'm sorry I'm a shit girlfriend" Ava sobs "your the best girlfriend" Hudson rubs her back. "Come on let's get this baby girl fed so we don't wake the whole house" Ariana smiles and Ava nods picking her up and sitting down.

Ariana takes off her top before feeding Mia on her own for the first time. "See you can do something right" Hudson tells her making her smile a little. "Hudson can you get me a nappy and some clothes she's just weed" Ava asks.

"I'm going bed" Ariana yawns walking off as Hudson lays out the stuff. "Want to" Ava asks, Hudson nods and takes Mia and changed her.

"Your a good Daddy" Ava smiles "your a good mummy" Hudson pecks her lips before putting the sleeping baby into the crib.

"Let's go to bed" Hudson picks up Ava. He swears he's watched his mum and dad way to much. "Sleep" Hudson giggles getting under the sheets "okay" Ava shuffles closer to him.

*****
"Hi baby" Ariana smiles kissing Malcom on the lips before flicking the kettle on. "Morning how is my princess this morning"  he asks "I'm good" Ariana smiles grabbing a cup, outing the tea bag in and the sugar as she waits for it to boil.

"You know" Ariana smiles "what" he asks "I think we should have Mia tonight and let Hudson and Ava be normally teenagers for a night" Ariana finished making her cup of tea. "Why" Malcom asks "because Ava's been really upset and maybe it will do them good" Ariana says "they choose to have the baby" Malcom says "Malcom, don't you want I spend some time with your grandchild I know I do" Ariana smiles.

"Morning" Hudson smiles Patting Mia's bum. "Where's Ava" Malcom asks "sleeping" he smiles grabbing some water "urm how would you like to do something fun tonight with Ava" Ariana asks "we have a baby" Hudson's says "we would take care of her" Malcom says as Ariana sneakily hots him "I'll ha e to asks Ava but I'm sure it will be fine" Hudson smiles.

"What's wrong with Ella"Ariana asks "no idea" Malcom shrugs "I might know I'll go and talk to her" Hudson says making his parents nod.

Ariana takes Mia and taps her nose. "Who's a cute lil baby" she coos "want to go to grandpa, he hasn't held you yet" Ariana giggles handing Malcom his grandchild. "Hello lil one" Malcom smiles making Mia instantly smile. "Aren't you a cute little girl" he strokes her check.

"Who does she looks like" Malcom asks "I don't know let me see" Ariana says looking at her "urm I would say she has Hudson's eyes but other than that Ava" Ariana shrugs. "No she defiantly has Hudson's nose" Malcom says "I don't think so" Ariana frowns. "I do" Malcom pouts. "She has Ava's nose, Hudson's looks nothing like that not even when he was a baby" Ariana giggles.

"Ella" Hudson asks "leave me alone" Ella cries. "What's wrong" Hudson gets in her bed with her. Ella stayed silent and sobbed into his chest "has someone hurt you, touched you" Hudson asks "am I fat" Ella asks "your the skinniest thing ever" Hudson tells her "is Someone bullying you" he asks and she nods "who" Hudson asks "Jamie Fran" Ella sobs.

"It will be alright" Hudson pecks her forehead. Before going to get changed. "Mum dad can you look after Mia till Ava wakes up" Hudson asks "sure where you going" Ariana asks "to sort a little fucker out who messed with my sister" Hudson spits. "I'll go" Ariana hands Mia to Malcom.

"Ella baby girl" Ariana holds her "has someone been bullying you" she asks and Ella nods "Hudson said it will be alright" Ella tells her mum "okay" Ariana rolls her eyes.

"Don't fucking Mess with my sister again" Hudson throws the boy on the floor "maybe you should get back home to your kid" he laughs "maybe I will" Hudson smirks "she ruined your life you know" he laughs "no she didn't she made my life" Hudson says walking away leaving the bloody boy on the floor.

"Hudson" Ava runs up to him "I'm okay" he tells her. "I'm glad" she pecks his lips taking him to the kitchen where she got a damp cloths and wipes the cut over his eye.

"Where's my mum and dad" Hudson asks "they took Mia for a walk" Ava smiles "and where we going tonight" Ava asks "I don't know cinema" he asks "there's a house party at Daisy's she's invited me" Ava smiles "it's not as if everyone doesn't know I have a child" Ava giggles "what ever you want to do I'm happy with what you want to do" he smiles "I would love to go to a party to see what there like" Ava smiles "then that's where we will go" Hudson smiles.

"How you feeling" Hudson asks "good" she giggles kissing his lips.

***
"This is nice" Malcom smiles "what is" Ariana asks "taking our grandchild for a walk. You know I never thought I would be doing this while I'm 30" Malcom chuckles "me either" Ariana giggles opening the front door.

"Guys stop fucking on the sofa that where we sit" Ariana didn't know where to look. "Shit sorry" they both run up the stairs. "Can you please clean them" Ariana asks feeling a little uncomfortable. "Did I really just see my son fucking his girl" Ariana asks "yup" Malcom chuckles at Ariana's face. "Eww" Ariana sakes the sight from her head "you saw a baby come out of her you can't be disgusted a seeing her naked" Malcom chuckles "there's a difference between seeing a baby being born and seeing your son fuck his girl right in front of you" Ariana says "one goes in one goes out" Malcom laughs "MALCOM" Ariana throws a cushion at him.

"Hey you walk around the house naked" he chuckles "I can't win I give up"