33

"Hudson" Ava croaks "hi" he whispers "what is wrong with you" Ava coughs "I'm sorry" Hudson says "you took our daughter with our telling me where you were or if you were coming back, do you know how that made me feel" Ava tried to shout but couldn't. "I'm sorry" Hudson says "is your mum back" Ava asks "no where is she" he asks "visiting your sister that is in intensive care with our daughter because I'm ill and her father wasn't here to help" Ava says.

"Now fuck off before I be sick" Ava says lying back down and falling back to sleep.

Hudson went and sat on the sofa waiting for his parents to get home. "Mum and dad are really mad at you" Ella says walking down the stairs "you can shut up" he tell her "don't speak to me like that" Ella says grabbing herself a drink before getting out of her brothers way.

***
Ariana and Malcom spent an hour with their girl talking to her before decided to go home to see how Ava was.

"Is she still asleep" Malcom asks and Ariana nods. "She should wake up sone though but she's going to be grumpy" Ariana says and he nods. "Wait she won't I have some milk" Ariana says and he nods.

During the car journey Mia woke up. "Pull over I'll get in the back and feed her" Ariana says and Malcom nods pulling over in a safe place. Ariana pecks his lips before climbing into the back and feeding Mia.

They arrive home and Ariana carries in Mia who was wide awake. "Hudson" Ariana asks "hi" he mutters. "Can I see" He asks "nope" Ariana says "she's my daughter" he says "not until you have explained" Ariana says walking up the stairs and waking Ava up.

"Hi my girl" Ava smiles taking Mia. "Hudson's here" Ava yawns "I know" Ariana pecks her forehead before going downstairs.

"EXPLAIN AND EXPLAIN NOW" Ariana says complete furious. "Mum I want to say sorry I don't know what made me walk in during your sex life" Hudson says "you owe an apology to me that's mine to" Malcom says and he nods "I'm sorry" he says "why have you been acting so wired lately" Ariana asks sitting down next to Hudson "do you know when Ella was being bullied" he asks and Ariana and Malcom both nod "well the guy I beat up is giving me a lot of shit about Ava and stuff" Hudson looks down "Hudson" Malcom says bending Down in front of him "why didn't you tell us" Malcom asks. He had never seen his son this upset.

"I didn't want you I think I was a baby" he says "Hudson we wouldn't" Ariana says "I didn't want to walk in on you I really didn't, It made me sick but they said they would take Mia and I didn't want that to happen since Ava would have been heart broken" Hudson says "you really did that" Ava asks walking down the stairs and he nods.

"When you went to hospital, I wanted to get away. I wasn't going to take Mia that's why I brought her back. Ava you weren't here so I had to take Mia I couldn't just leave her here" Hudson says.

"Is that why you have been acting wired like you just wanted sex" Ariana asks and he nods "I'm sorry Ava" Hudson says "wait so every time we have you know you didn't actually mean to" Ava's eyes water "no I'm not saying hay but I was always wanting it if you get me" Hudson says and Ava nods sitting on his lap.

"Have these people left you alone now" Malcom asks and he nods "Mum" Hudson says and Ariana nods "I used the money you gave me to make them leave me alone" Hudson says and Ariana nods.

Ariana gives him a hug. "Ariana" Ava asks "yes" Ariana asks "when was Mia last fed she won't calm down" Ava pouts "not long ago" Ariana tells her "her bum" Ariana suggests "I've just changed her" Ava says.

Ava hands her to Hudson in which she calms down instantly. "I'm guessing the little one missed daddy" Ava giggles "I'm guessing she did" Hudson giggles playing with his daughter.

"Ava how you feeling" Ariana asks "my heads still hurting but not sick" Ava says and Ariana nods "come with me" Ariana smiles and Ava nods following her to the kitchen.

"Here have these" Ariana smiles "what are they" Ava asks "paracetamol" Ariana chuckles and Ava nods taking them.

"How you feeling that's Hudson back" Ava asks "i mean he's my son and there had to be a reason so I can't really stay mad at him. I feel a little sorry for him" Ariana pouts "how about you" Ariana asks "I'm fine obviously I'm annoyed because of what he did to you and taking Mia but he's really upset about it all and he was by me when I was upset" Ava says and Ariana nods kissing her forehead.