15

2 weeks later.
"Hi mum" Hudson and Ava walk through the door "oh hi Ava I didn't know you were stopping" Ariana smiles "I'm sorry Ariana, Hudson said it was fine" Ava smiles weakly "is everything okay Ava you look upset" Ariana asks "I have just had an argument with my mum" she sighs "oh sweetheart" Ariana hugs her "Hudson your dad wants you in the kitchen" Ariana smiles.

"Ava sit down" Ariana asks and Ava nods sitting down. "Your always welcome to come and stay here, it's honestly not a problem" Ariana tells her resting her hand on her knee. "I love you Ariana" Ava hugs her "I love you too Ava" Ariana rubs her back.

"Wow dad that's amazing" Hudson and Malcom walk out the kitchen "what's going on boys" Ariana smiles "Hudson's agreed to help me out in the store" Malcom smiles that's great" Ava smiles.

Ariana stands up and walks to Malcom. "I love you babu" Ariana pecks his lips "are they always like that I've never seen them not" Ava giggles "they do sometimes stay away from each other" Hudson giggles "I like them there cute" Ava smiles "thank you Ava" Ariana giggles. "Hey mum" Hudson asks "yeah" Ariana asks "why don't you two go out tonight, I mean you haven't really had time alone together since the before the trial" Hudson suggests "sure why not" Ariana giggles.

"Your in a really happy mood" Malcom smiles "why wouldn't I be" Ariana smiles. "Owe" Ella makes a bang. "I'm alright" Ella announces walking in making everyone chuckles "what did you just do" Malcom ask "head but the door" she blushes making everyone laughs.

"Is my baby okay" Ariana giggles "I'll be fine" Ella giggles kissing her cheek.

****
"Ariana" Ava asks walking into the Ariana bedroom red faced "what's the matter Ava" Ariana smiles "I erm started my um period" Ava blushes "come with me " Ariana smiles as Ava follows her into her bathroom "what you want tampon of pad" Ariana asks "I'm not aloud a tampon my mum said that I'm too young" Ava pouts "really" Ariana asks and Ava nods. "Oh darling" Ariana hugs her handing her a pad "if you need any during the night just come and help your self" Ariana smiles "you sure"  Ava asks "Ava it's honestly fine" Ariana rubs her back. "You seem nervous" Ariana asks "it's just my first time on my period when I've slept here or been with Hudson. I've always tried to avoid staying at yours when I'm on because I thought Hudson would laugh but he's being really supportive of my through everything" Ava smiles putting the pad on.

"Ava, is everything okay at home. You've been spending pretty much all your time here for the last few months. This isn't a bad thing I just want to make sure that your okay" Ariana asks "I just keep having argument with my mum because she's upset all the time and she takes that out on me. When I'm here I'm happy and you treat me like a daughter and I love that" Ava tells Ariana. "Oh sweetheart you can stay here as much as you like" Ariana kisses her check.

"That means a lot Ariana" Ava smiles giving her a hug before walking about to Hudson.

"You were ages" Hudson giggles "your mum was just talking to me" she smiles "what about" Hudson asks "making sure I want okay" she smiles "she's good like that" Hudson paces a gentle kiss to her lips.

Ariana knocks on his bedroom door and he calls to let her know that she can come in. "Hudson it's bed changing day" Ariana smiles handing him some bedding and he nods taking it off her. "Thank you" Hudson smiles as Ava helps him clean his room.

"Do you have a hot water bottle" Ava asks "I do but my mum has it put away" Hudson smiles.

"Wow I'm sorry" Hudson says "Hudson" Ariana asks "sorry" he pouts "what's the matter" Malcom asks "I didn't expect you to be both in here at the same time" he blushes "well dad can never let me be in the bathroom alone" Ariana chuckles "what you need" Ariana asks "Ava is asking for a hot water bottle she has bad stomach cramps" Hudson smiles "can you give me 5" Ariana ask "of course mum" Hudson says going to tell Ava.

Ariana pecks Malcom lips "that was close" Malcom chuckles "I know" Ariana blushes. "It a good job you can only see you head since we have frosted glass" Ariana giggles. "Well that's why the kids always just walk in on us where one has a shower since they can't see" Malcom chuckles "not that I mind" Ariana shrugs "If it was clear I would but they can't see anything" Ariana smiles kissing his lips finishing her shower and getting changed.

Ariana grabs her hot water bottle and fills it up making Ava a lemon tea, since  her mother told her that it's supposed to help.

Ariana takes it up to Hudson's room. Ariana smiles at Hudson trying to calm her down. "Ava" Ariana gently sits on the bed "thank you" Ava places it on her stomach taking the paracetamol. "My Mum told me that this helps with stomach cramps." Ariana smiles "thank you Ariana" Ava smiles. "If you need anything while we're out we're just a call away, you want any chocolate or fruit or anything" Ariana asks "can I have some fruit" Ava asks "of course you can anything to help a girl in need" Ariana pecks both their forehead before saying goodbye and bye to Ella as Malcom and Ariana make their way out.

Malcom took Ariana to an nice restaurant which was the restaurant where Malcom took Ariana on her 19th birthday the day he proposed. "You know our life has changed that much we hardly get to spend quality time together any more" Ariana rests her head on her hand "I know but we are going to make time together since you work from home to make it easier for you in case the kids need you, I'm going to start working normal time" Malcom smiles "what you mean" Ariana asks placing her lips on his "instead of going work at 5 I'm going to got for 9 because I miss waking up with you and being able to have that morning cuddle" Malcom tells her making Ariana smiles "I would love that" Ariana smiles.

"Malcom" Ariana ask "yes baby" he asks "if Ava ever needed to would we be able to move in with us" Ariana swirls her wine "of course but how come your asking" he ask "she's having a lot of trouble with her mum and I just want her to know that our door is always open and she can stay when ever she likes" Ariana tells him "I have noticed that she isn't her happy self until she's been with us For a while" he smiles as they find their drinks and make their way to the shops To buy some snacks and drinks.