58

"Ella princess" Ariana smiles "yes mama" Ella asks "want to come shopping" Ariana asks "dad said I couldn't have any money till next month" Ella says "it's okay I have it" Ariana smiles and she nods.

"Get dressed beautiful" Arian smiles and she nods. Ariana walks out her room "me and Ella are going shopping" Ariana smiles to Malcom and he nods "hope you two have fun" Malcom smiles "I think we need some girly time together" Ariana says and he nods.

*****
"Mum look" Ella smiles "that's cute I'm not sure dad will approve" Ariana says "please" Ella moans "go on then" Ariana smiles and she cheers.

"You and daddy okay" Ella asks "of course why wouldn't we be" Ariana asks "he's been kinda sad lately like somethings happened" Ella frowns. "I'll speak to him okay make sure he's okay" Ariana says not wanting her daughter to worry about Malcom.

As Ella and Ariana carry to shop they had filled two baskets in which some had baby stuff for Ava since they didn't get far last time and a few bits for everyone.

"Want to go for something to eat" Ariana asks "Pizza Hut" Ella asks and Ariana nods as they walk in and order a pizza between them.

"I love you mum" Ella smiles "I love you too princess I love you all" Ariana smiles "even Ava" Ella asks and Ariana nods.

*****
"Dad you okay" Hudson asks walking into the bedroom where He just sat there "I'm fine" he gives him a weak smile "your not what's the matter" Hudson asks "I think mums cheating" Malcom sobs "mum wouldn't what makes you say that" Hudson asks "she's refused me for the past two weeks" Malcom sighs "she never kisses me anymore and she's distanced herself from me" Malcom pouts.

"I'm sure mum wouldn't cheat on you, she thinks the absolute world of you" Hudson smiles "and plus she's been with me or Ava for the past two weeks" Hudson says and Malcom nods.

"She's been ill and I think she's still upset she walked in on me and Ava, I think it hurt her more than it hurt us" Hudson says and he nods kissing his cheek.

Hudson leaves his parents room and grabbed his phone messaging his mum.

***
"Ella baby girl Hudson says dad is upset and needs me" Ariana says reading the text from Hudson "eww gross" Ella giggles making Ariana chuckle as she leaves the money on the table before they leave.

Ariana drives them both home before going to see Malcom.

"What's wrong babu" Ariana asks "your home" Malcom ask "Hudson says you needed me" Ariana asks sitting next to him.

Ariana went to kiss his cheek but he pushed her causing her to hit her back. Ariana's eyes fill with water as she gets up and leaves the room. "YOU FUCKING HURT ME GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME" Ariana screams. "ALL I DID WAS TRY AND KISS YOIR CHEEK WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WOTH YOU" Ariana shouts tears streaming down her face.

"I'm not the one who's sleeping with someone else" Malcom spits "I want you out this fucking house by the end of the week and a divorce" Malcom says as he walks towards Ariana making her cover her face absolutely terrified. "I wouldn't cheat" Ariana sobs "I only sleep with you I promise I would do that to anyone" Ariana sobs.

Hudson comes out his bedroom to see his mum in floods of tears and his dad crying too.

"You hurt her" Hudson ask helping his mum up and taking her to his bedroom. "He just ended everything" Ariana sobs "what did he hurt" Ava asks "my back" Ariana sobs "I don't want you to go mum" Hudson cries "he's kicked me out" Ariana says "but you didn't do anything" Hudson cries.

Ava handed Ariana an ice pack and held it on her back. "Why would i cheat he's my everything" Ariana sobs "we know that Ariana" Ava says "he knows that too" Ava says. "I'm going to go into the Mias room tonight you can stay here" Ava says "no this is your room and I don't think Hudson will appreciate me being in here" Ariana sobs "mum please stay" Hudson asks her not really wanting her to be alone.

*****
Malcom felt completely awful. He hurt his wife the person he fell in love with, he promised her he would never hurt her but he did.

He never let her explain instead he let his words take over. He cried for hours thinking about what he possible could have just lost.

Photos of them both loomed the walls. Looking to her side of the bed and nothing being there not a piece of clothing nor herself.

Ariana walked in the room with a bag and collected a few things. She didn't even look at Malcom. She took a photo of them both together before leaving the bedroom.

"Mum" Hudson cries "I'm sorry" Ava hugs him "I should have gone with her" Hudson sobs into Ava's chest.

*****
"Ariana" Joan asks "I'm single" Ariana cries "what" Joan asks "he just asked for a divorce" Ariana sobs "oh sweetie what happened" Joan asks "he accused me of cheating" Ariama cries into her chest as she realised she just walked away from everything.