I Do

Dear Diary,
I have been waiting for my wedding day to come for the following 5 months. I can't wait. I'm nervous.

Nate's POV
I paced across the room I was in until the wedding started. I looked at myself in the mirror. I was wearing a blue suit with a white bowtie and cherry blossom in the pocket of my suit. I sighed nervously. Why was I so nervous, I'm so close to marrying the man of my dreams someone who has been through a lot with me. I love Matt and Matt loves me. I heard a knock on the door and I walked up to the door then opened it. Anna, Dana, and my mom were standing at the door "Hello" I said as I stepped aside, they walked in and I closed the door behind them "Are you ready?" Anna asked  I nodded "I'm nervous," I said, she nodded "It's common," Dana said as she fixed the cherry blossom.

I nodded. My mom looked at me and hugged me "I love you Nate" my mom said, I hugged back "I love you too mom" I said as I rubbed her back. They looked at me and smiled, my mom grabbed my hands and looked at me in the eyes "Remember you can come over anytime you two will like. My house is always opened. Just mean you're an adult doesn't mean you're not momma's little boy" she said, I smiled and nodded "Ok." I said  Dana patted my shoulder "Make me an aunt" she said, we all laughed "Will see" I said, my mom and Dana, walked out. Anna walked up to me "So" she said, I smiled "So?" I said to raise a brow, she laughed "Is this the end of our friendship?" She asked  I shook my head "No. Not at all" I said, she nodded "Well good luck Mr. Blackwood." She said and fixed the cherry blossom along with my tie. We nodded at each other and she walked out. This left me alone in the room.

After a couple of minutes another knock on the door. Both Hunter and Josh were there "Hey" Josh said, I smiled "Hello. So how have you guys have been?" I asked "I have been good," Josh said, Hunter nodded "Same," He said, I nodded "That's good," I said. We stood there in awkward silence. Hiram walked up to me "Hey. My future son-in-law, you have to go now. The wedding starts at 5" he said, I nodded "Ok" I said.

We left. I walked into the area where I had to stand until the wedding started. Dana was standing there, she smiled "I love you," she said, choking on tears, I smiled "I love you too," I said, she hugged me and I hugged back.

The music started playing "Oh shit. This is happening" I whispered yelled, Dana laughed quietly "Yes. Now let's go" she said, the door opened and we started walking down the aisle.

Matt was standing there with a black suit and a white bow tie. I smiled at me. We stopped at the end, Dana hugged me and I hugged back, she walked back to her seat. I walked up and stood in front of Matt, he grabbed my hands, gently and smiled at me, I smiled back. The bachelor began to stay his long speech.

"I Matthias Blackwood take Nathaniel Apolyos to be my wedded husband," Matt said after the bachelor, then the bachelor looked at me "I Nathaniel Apolyos take Matthias Blackwood to be my wedded husband," I said, I saw his eyes were missy. I smiled.

"Now you may kiss the groom," the bachelor said, he kissed me and I kissed back. Everyone clapped, he held my hand and we ran down the aisle "I'm official a Blackwood!" I yelled down the aisle, everyone laughed including Matt "God I love you" He said.

Mature Content

Hours later we arrived at the hotel. He took off my jacket and kissed my neck. I gasped quietly out of shock. He stopped and whispered in my ear "Nathaniel Blackwood" He said as he untied my tie and let it drop to the ground then took off my jacket, letting that drop on the floor. "Nathaniel Aries Blackwood," He said as he unbuttoned my shirt slowly and kissed my neck. I bite my lip and moaned softly as he gripped my crotch lightly.

I continued to moan as he continued kissing my neck, unzipping my pants slowly and took them off. He played with my hair and kissed my ear softly "M-Matt" my breath hitched a bit, I felt him smile against my neck.

He pushed me on the bed and took his clothes off than got on top of him. I kissed him, he kissed back and rubbed up against my arms then pinned my arms to the bed. He pulled away and played with the top of my underwear then took off. He started grinding against me, I gasped out of shock and moaned in pleasure.

He turned me over and inserted his member into me then started thrusting, I moaned as I gripped the bed sheets a bit. I moaned louder as I felt him started picking up the pace of his thrust and started going harder.

I screamed out of pleasure as he went faster on my sweet spot and started rubbing me. He continued for a couple of minutes and we came.

He started panting and I panted with him. He laid down next to me "W-Want to do another round?" He asked I nodded. He smiled and kissed me deeply, I kissed back deeply.