The Gay Uncle

Dear Diary,
Things are getting a bit hard on me a bit since Matt and I broke up, I started hanging out with the new guys. They seem pretty cool and flirty, but at least it's something it's something to get my mind off of Matt. For now.

Matt's POV
My grandpa parked the car in front of my uncle's house, "Thanks, grandpa" I said, he nodded and I got out, I ride taxis for free. My uncle walked out of his house "Oh my god. Matthias, what are you doing here?" Uncle Jake asked I looked at him "I wanted to visit you, I need to talk to you about something" I said, he nodded "What is it?" he asked "It's about my father. He made this one guy I truly love, I didn't want to break up with him. Now I have to have my ex-watch me in the day and at night your son Trevor has to keep an eye on me at night." I said, he nodded and hugged me "Let's go in," he said as he took my hand and we walked inside. "Take a seat, Matthias," He said and I sat in a chair "So who is this guy?" He asked.

"Nathaniel Apoylos" I answered, "He sounds like he is sweet and nice." He said crossing his legs, I nodded "He is that's why I like him so much. But I'm not allowed to see him" I said "I was hoping you can do something to convince my father to think different about me being gay" I continued, he put his hand under his chin "Hmm, I will think of something. But it will take a while for me to convince your father about that. He is strict about that kind of things" he said and I nodded.

"I wish it was a faster process, but unfortunately my brother doesn't still accept me and I have been gay for a long time now." He continued, sighing, I nodded and stood up "Thanks, Uncle Jake," I said, he stood up too and hugged me. I hugged him back "I should get going before my dad throws a fit," I said laughing, he laughed with me and nodded "Ok, see you soon," he said as I walked out, then I called grandpa and went home.

Nate's POV
I was sitting in my dorm, bored and still depressed since Matt left because of his father and his ex. I heard a knock on my door and I stood up, then opened the door, it was Josh "Hi Josh" I said, smiling the best I can, he smiled back "Hi, do you mind if I come in?" He asked "No not at all," I said, stepping aside, he walked in "Nice place you got here," he said, "Thank you." I said and sitting on the couch, he sat next to me and looked at me, biting his lower lip.

I couldn't help but blush "So how are you doing?" I asked "I'm doing good. What about you?" He asked, "I'm not doing to good" I answered, he frowned "Why not?" He asked I looked at him "My boyfriend's dad made him and I break up" I said, sighing and he frowned "Maybe I can help with that" he said, I looked at him and blushed "What do you mean?" I asked him, he smiled at me "Why don't we go out" he said and stood, smiling "Let's go to Frank's" he continued and I finally stood up.

We finally walked into the diner and we took a seat at an empty booth, he was looking at me, no scratch that he was checking me out! "So what are you getting?" I asked him "I think I'm going to get a burger," he said, I nodded and looked at the menu. The waiter came and we ordered our food, and he was checking me out again. I looked at him and blushed, he smiled "Did your ex-boyfriend tell you that you have pretty eyes?" he asked and I shooked my head.

"Well you have really pretty eyes, " he said and I started to blush again "Thanks," I said nodding and smiling. Once our food was done and brought to us, we ate in silence and he cleared his throat and I looked at him "So do you think you are looking to be in another relationship?" he asked and I blushed lightly "I will think about it" I said, he nodded. We sat in silence again, and I looked out of the window "Sure. I'm looking into another relationship" I said, he smiled and nodded "Good to hear" he said, smiling brightly, I nodded.

SOME SMUT

After a while we were at my dorm, we had a couple of heated make outs then and there. Josh pulled away from me, we both painted softly and our forehead against each other. He smiled at me and I smiled back at him, he rubbed back of my neck and kissed my jawline, I leaned my head back as he continued. He pulled away and pinned me against the couch then started to kiss my jawline again but rougher than before, I moaned quietly as he got closer to me. He moved his hand from my neck to the button and zipper of my pants, I blushed lightly as he unzipped my pants. A couple of minutes later his and my clothes were off, he started kissing my jawline again and my collarbone, I moaned quietly and gripped his hair gently.

Josh turned me over so my backside and put himself into me, I arched my back, moaning as he started thrusting. He started to go faster and harder, I started to moan louder and louder, as he got closer to me, his stomach on my back and bit my ear lode gently as he continued thrusting. I continued to moan, closing my eyes. He started hitting my sweet spot, I screamed and moaned. I felt his hand touching my member and started rubbing me, which made me moan louder, leaning my head back. I felt a knot form in my stomach, as he rubbed faster and harder on the tip and he continued hitting my sweet spot, I screamed and moaned again.

I felt the knot going away and he stopped thrusting, I laid on my stomach and he laid next to me, I looked at him and cuddled him. He cuddled me close to him and put the blanket over us, then kissed my forehead, I smiled and my eyes slowly closing and I fell asleep in Josh's arms.