Causal Affair

Dear Diary,
More work.

Nate's POV
"Dear. I swear I have no feelings for him" I said to Anna as she packed some things "You're gay Oliver! I know it!" She yelled at me, her heels were making clicking sounds went she walked "It's not true dear" I grabbed her shoulders gently "It's not true" I said again, she looked at me. Matt walked onto the the the stage. The lights went off. And I hurried behind the stage to change my clothes. I walked out of the stage.

The music started to play. The lights turned on, Anna and I walked back in the stage from two different sides "Hey, a casual affair. That could go anywhere. And only for tonight" I sang as I go closer to Matt. "Take any moment, anytime. A lover on the left. A sinner on the right" Anna sang, I was on the right and Anna was on the left. I grabbed his hand "Lay in the atmosphere. A casual affair" I sang, Anna sang at the same time as me but had a different line "Hush-Hush, don't you say a word" she sang, he looked at me "Break involuntarily ties. A secret so the spies. Could never found us out" I sang "Stay for as long as you have time. So the mess that we'll become. Leaves something to talk about" Matt sang, look at me and Anna "Just lay in the atmosphere. A casual affair." Matt and Anna sang together "Hush-hush, don't you say a word" I sang, they looked at me "Lay in the atmosphere. A casual affair" They sang.

I walked up to the end of the stage "Lay in the atmosphere. A casual affair" I sang, "Hush-hush, don't you say a word" they sang back "Lay in the atmosphere. A casual affair" We sang together and we bowed at the end of the song then walked off of the stage.