The Movies (Clean version)

Dear Diary
Tonight I'm going to the movies with Matt for a date. It has been two weeks since we went to the diner together. I can't wait.

Nate's POV
I woke up this morning to me in Matt's arms, I remembered last night, he came to my dorm for some reason. But I was crying because I was listening to the song last night, he comforts me and I fell asleep in his arms. I looked at him, admiring him, he looks so peaceful then he is when he is awake.

I heard him groaned and I blushed, then he looked at me "Goodmorning cutie" he said with a smile and I smiled back "Goodmorning Matt" I said back, he pulled me closer to him and rubbed my back "Are you doing better?" He asked and I nodded "Yeah" I answered his question, but he pulled me closer...he had no shirt on. I blushed brightly, he wasn't buff but he has some muscle and abs. Holy shit! I felt him move his head down to look at me, he chuckled "You are blushing" He said, I nodded "Y-Yeah" I said, dying on the inside "We are going to the movies tonight" He said, I nodded again "Yeah" I said, he got up, I saw his arms, chest, stomach. Holy shit and balls, I might get a nose bleed.

He grabbed his shirt "It was getting hot last night when you were asleep, so I took off my shirt. I hope you don't mind" he said, putting his shirt back on, NOOOOOOOO, it's hot upper body was hot as fuck, I want to look at it longer. He looked at me and chuckled "I'm going to go back to my dorm" he said "Ok" I said, he kissed my forehead and walked out. I blushed so hard "I think I die from hotness," I said to myself, damnnnnnnnnnn he is hot as fuck, no joke!

Matt's POV
I walked to my dorm and walked in, damn I miss Nate when I walked out of the room, he is so cute. He was checking me out and he looked like he was good to die or drool right in front of me. I looked through my closet, we are going into the Drive-In, I think it will be romantic when we are in the car watching a movie.

Possibly go out for dinner beforehand? I just picked out, jeans, a dark blue long sleeve shirt. I got around and I fixed my hair a bit and put in my shoes. Then walked to Nate's dorm and knocked "Hey are you ready? Or even dress so I can hang out with you a bit?" I said, knocking on the door "Yeah. Just hold on" He said and he opened the door, he looked so cute. He was wearing jeans, with a hoodie a bit big on him but it was still cute. I walked into his dorm "So what movie are we seeing tonight?" He asked "Um. I don't remember what is playing there" I answered his question, he nodded and sat on the couch. I sat next to him "Remember what I said last night. I'm here for you" I said, he nodded "Thank you" He said.

At the movies
I parked the car in a spot at the Drive-In and I turned on the radio to the station that the movie was playing on "I will get some popcorn" I said, Nate nodded "Ok, I will keep your seat warm" He said, I chuckled and got out to eat some snacks. I got back into the car and put the drinks in the cup holder and the popcorn in between us. The movie started playing and halfway in between it, I made the "move" and put my arm around his shoulders and pulled him closer to me, he put his head on my shoulder. I sighed happily and I looked at him, he looked at me back, smiling. I smiled back and I slowly leaned in, tilting my head slightly to the left, he started leading forward too, slightly tilting his head to the right. Soon our lips touched, I kissed him and he kissed back.

After the Movies Nate's POV
Matt took me to his place, it was nice. I looked around "You can make yourself at home," He said and I nodded, sitting on his couch, he sat next to me putting his arm around my shoulders. We kissed for a bit, he laid down and put me on his stomach, cuddling me. I put my head on his chest, I felt him grab a blanket putting it over us. I slowly drifted asleep, I felt him kiss my forehead "Goodnight cutie" He said, and I fell asleep.