High

Dear Diary
More work. This that all I have to say?

Matt's POV
I walk in the stage with Nate "So. How did you like the school?" He asked me, putting his hands together, I looked at him and we stopped "I like it. But I like something more" I said, as we looked at each other. I grabbed his hands "You. Oliver" I said, he let go of my hands "Cole. I'm sorry. I have a girlfriend and I'm happy. And not to mention I'm not gay" he said as he walked a little forward, I walked behind him and put my head on his shoulder "I know that's not true. Just by the way you look at me, the way you talk to me. And the most important thing is...the way you act" I said, he turned to look at me.

I put my hand on his cheek and kissed him and he kissed back then pulled away "You seem like you're gay now" I said and looked at the crowd, he put his hand on his shoulder "I am. Please don't tell my girlfriend. I want to tell her myself" he said, giving me a worried look, I nodded.

I held his hand and we walked off of the stage. The stage crew moved all the things we didn't need on stage. I unbuttoned two of my buttons on my shirt and ruffled my hair a bit. Nate untied his tie and ruffled his hair. I grabbed his shoulders and pushed him on stage then kissed him deeply, he kissed back deeply.

The music started playing. I pulled away. "Whisper, say my name. The lights are gettin' lower. Trouble, from your lips. One taste, I'm goin' over. Falling, between. This feel, is what I'm after. Empty, need the high. Fix me, I'm feelin' sober" I sang and held Nate's hand "I don't even care, yeah you got me, good
We don't gotta know if we should
Gettin' lost on you, yeah you said I could
Cause you know that, cause you know" he sang as he looked at me, I pushed him against the wall "Once I get it. Going. So addicted. Oh. Got me trippin' Oh. High off of you" I sang as I leaned in closer to him, he leaned closer too "Once I get it. Going. So addicted. Oh. Got me trippin' Oh. High off of you" He sang the same verse as me.

After we sang some of the same versus it changed. I grabbed Nate and pushed him down on the bed "Darkness, chase the day. No light, the sun is rising. Burnin', skin to skin. Meltin', you can't fight it. Slippin', under. The heat, that we keep bringin' Listen, in my head. With you, you keep it spinning" I sang as I unbuttoned his shirt a bit.

After a couple of minutes, I came out from under the cover and started fake panting. I looked at Nate, he looked at me "W-We should do this more often" I said, he nodded. The stage crew took the props off the stage including the bed Nate and I was on.

More coming up. I have a surprise for Nate at the end of the musical. He is going to love it.