Ohio

Dear Diary
Ohio. Hm. Fascinating.

Matt's POV
As usual, I woke up to Nate driving. I looked at the sign.

Welcome To Ohio

I put my head on the pillow. I wonder how long Nate has been driving. Must have not been long since he just enters in the state. I ran my fingers through my hair "Goodmorning hipster" Nate said, I flinched and looked at "Goodmorning and I'm not a hipster" I said, he chuckled "Whatever you say" he said, his eyes were focused on the road.

After a while of laying down, looking at the roof. Nate parked the car. Normal daily routine.

I looked at Nate, his back was facing me as he got undressed. I admire him for a bit and got undress, we took our shower. Having small conversations every minute or so. "Where are we going to go today?" I asked as I put body wash on the washcloth and started washing my body "We are going to Serpent Mound" He said, I looked over my shoulder. He was looking at me, I smiled "What are you doing cutie?" I asked, he smiled back "Nothing," he said and looked away. I went back to what I was doing. Once we got done we dried off and went on with our lives.

"So what's serpent mound like?" I asked he looked at me "It's a mound shaped like a serpent" he said, I nodded "Fascinating" I said. He chuckled "I love you, Matt," he said "I love you too cutie," I said. I looked out of the window, grass and fields went by as Nate drove the car.

Soon Nate parked into a wooded like area, the grass is green as it could be, sun high as it was the afternoon. I grabbed my camera and got out. Nate was already out of the car, we didn't have to pay. I held his hand and we started walking on this path then got on this platform "Stand here" I said as I back up somewhat and I took a picture of him. I looked at the picture as usual. It was perfect, I walked up to just and kissed him, he kissed back and I pulled away as I rubbed his arm.

I grabbed his hand gently and we started walking around again. Beautiful place. Got some amazing pictures of Nate and I. We got in the car and Nate started driving.

We went to a bar type place but didn't drink since Nate had to drive to the rest stop. I ate steak and he got a steak and salad.

After awhile Nate found a rest stop.
I sighed happily as I fell backward on the bed and took my clothes off except for my boxers. Nate closed all the curtains took off his clothes except for his underwear too then plopped right next to me. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his forehead.

Slowly drifting asleep into the night. I can't wait to go back home to my bed.