Wyoming

Dear Diary
Wyoming. Elks. Beautiful hot springs. Waterfalls. Like Montana.

Nate's POV
I woke up and looked around, the curtains were opened, Matt was driving. I check the time it was 4 in the morning. I put my head on the pillow again and wrapped the blankets around me again. I spread out too, taking up the whole space, looking out the window too. At the dark sky of the early morning, barely any stars in the sky but you can still see them.

I looked at Matt he is focused on the road. I admired him as he drove. I laid my head ball down on the pillow and closed my eyes again, falling asleep without even knowing it.

"Nate. Wake up. Let's get around for the day" A voice said in my dream, and I felt movement. I opened my eyes "Hey cutie" a voice as which was Matt. I smiled sleepily "Let's get around for the day," he said, he had both of our bags in his hands. I nodded and got out in the car. We both walked into the truck stop to shower, we paid.

Yes. We had to share a shower. Which I didn't mind at all. I'm used to showering with Matt. We both walked in the shower that we paid for, Matt started the water and took off his clothes then put it in a bag of our dirty clothes. I did the same.

After a couple of minutes, we walked out, brushed our hair and teeth. Did was we needed to. "We need to go the laundry mat," Matt said, I nodded. We got in the car, he set his GPS to the closest laundry mat.

Matt parked the car and unbuckled then got out the car. I did the same and grabbed our bag of dirty clothes. Pjs and clothes that we wore since we left Seattle. Matt sat on the bench after we got our clothes in the washer, I sat next to him and put his head on his shoulder "It's going to take about 30 minutes" I said, he nodded, he had a tired look in his eyes. I kissed his cheek "I go to the gas station across the street to get you something to drink if you will like me to" I said, he looked at me and smiled "I will appreciate that." He said, I nodded and kissed his forehead then walked out with some of the money in my wallet.

I walked in the crosswalk and walked into the gas stations then walked up to the coffee machine, this guy was in there too. I didn't mind but once I was walking around some more to find something else that he might want. This guy kept staring at me, I wonder if he is looking at my shirt. I don't know what's wrong with it, it just has a rainbow on it and says "I have pride in my veins" I don't see anything wrong with it. I just continued what I was doing, trying not to mind the guy who keeps staring at me.

I picked up a package of donuts. "Hey" someone called after me, I turned around, it was the guy who was staring "Yes?" I said, as politely as I can "I like your shirt. Are you single?" He asked I couldn't believe it. This guy gave me the creeps "No. I'm not single. My lover is waiting for me. But thanks for the compliment" I said as I walked up to the counter, "Maybe I can give you my number just in case if you and your lover breaks up" he said as he stood next to me "I'm good" I said as I paid and grabbed the coffee and package of donuts. I walked out as fast as I can. And look both ways then walked back to the laundry mat. Matt looked at me, I handed him the coffee and donuts then sat back down "Clothes still in the washer?" I asked he nodded as he took a sip of coffee.

After a couple of minutes, we put our clothes in the bag and walked out to our car then got in. We buckled up, Matt started the car and began to drive. I looked out the window again and looked at him "So where are we going today?"
I asked "Well I was thinking about going to Tower Fall," he said, I nodded "Sounds lovely and pretty," I said, he nodded "Yep"

After a while, Matt parked and unbuckled. I did the same and we both got out of the car "So am I your model?" I asked Matt chucked "I guess. You're a good model" he said, I smiled and rolled my eyes jokingly "I think you're a better model" I said as I nodded, he kissed my cheek "Nope. I don't think soo" he said, as we walked up the Tower Fall. It was beautiful "Nate stand in front of the waterfall. I might get the reflection of the rainbow in the picture" He said as he grabbed his camera, I nodded and stood in front of the fall "Smile" he said, I smiled and he took the picture then looked on his it turned out, I walked up to him "Did you get the rainbow in?" I asked, he nodded "Just perfect," he said "Now I can't wait to open our business together," he said, as a smile spread across his face, I nodded "What will we call our business?" I asked, he looked up from his camera and looked at me "I have no clue. When the time comes we will already have it figured out" he said, I nodded.

Matt parked the car at a rest stop. I was already in the back getting somethings done. I plopped on the bed as Matt got out of the car and got back in through the back doors to get to the bed. He laid down next to me and wrapped his arms around me, I pulled the covers over us. A couple of minutes later Matt was asleep. My eyes drifted close and I slowly drifted asleep.