Thanksgiving

Author's note
Ok, guys, I'm so sorry for bothering your reading. I have made my choice that EVERY 25 chapters are a year. So that means we have 5 more chapters till it's been a year. Enjoy reading.

Dear Diary,
I'm so nervous to meet Matt's family so much. What would they think of me? Will they like me? Will they hate me? Will they hate Matt because he is gay? Will, they beat the living shit out of me because I am gay? I don't know my anxiety feeling like it's beating me up because I am so nervous, I am not evening joking right now.

Nate's Pov
Messing with my tie, I look at myself in the mirror, do I look good. Anna walks into the bathroom and put more clothes for me to try on, I look at her "I'm afraid that they won't like me, Anna," I said, she looked at me "I think they will love you" she said, I smiled and nodded "Yeah, I think that too but it's just I am really nervous" I said, looking through the clothes on the toilet that " Anna brought me to try on and pick out an outfit "What time does the party start?" she asked, I looked at the time "9 hours" I said, still looking through the clothes. She nodded "Ok, maybe we can get something to eat," she said, I nodded and smiled "Sure," I said, we walked out and walked to the diner.

Matt's Pov
I walked downstairs hearing laughing, my family is here. Coming from Oregon, Washington, California, Idaho, Nevada etc, mainly the West Coast. My father looked at me and smiled "Goodmorning Matthias" He said, I nodded and sat on the couch near Trevor, he looked at me and I looked at him back "Hi Trevor" I said, he waved, Trevor was always quiet, he didn't like to talk either. Unless he was alone with me, then we start annoying the living shit out of each other but it's whatever, my family started talking about business, things that went on, family members, other things.

I started daydreaming about Nate and me, my aunt from my mom's side snapped her fingers "Matt! Damn it!" she said, I looked at her "What is it?" I asked her, she sat back down in her seat "Your mother said that you got a date coming here, what is she like?" she asked, I froze and looked at my mother and father not knowing what to say to my aunt, my mother, and father nodded lightly which means tell her the truth. I looked at my aunt in the eyes and wiped my hands on my pants "The person I'm dating is a male...I'm gay...into guys" I said, my aunt's eyes widen and looked at my parents

"Gay? Comment pouriez-vous permettre cela?! (Gay? How could you allow that)" my aunt saying, which my mom's family came from France and spoke it great since they know the language, my mom looked at her "Parce qu'il est mon fils (Because he is my son)" she said back "Fils?! Je ne l'appellerais pas un fils! (Son. I wouldn't call him a son)" my aunt yelled at her "Si Vous avez un problème, sortez de chez moi! (If you have a problem, get out of my house)" my mother yelled back, my aunt walked out the house angrily, my mother looked at the other "If you have a problem with my son being gay, get out and never come back in," she said, no one moved out in their seats.

Trevor looked at me and my mom like we had an extra eyeball or something, I didn't even bother to look at him, basically, my favorite aunt disowned me and my only aunt, which made me a bit mad. WHY DOES THE WORLD HAVE TO BE FILLED WITH SO MUCH HATE!!

I stood up, my family looked at me "I'm going to see my boyfriend" I said, my mom, nodded "Ok. Come back with him" she said and I nodded and walked out, making my way to Nate's dorm. I knocked on his door and he opened it "Hey. You're early" Nate said smiling, I nodded "Yeah, I wanted to see you." I said.

Nate's POV
Matt picked me up early, so I had to switch into my suit quickly.

Nate's POV Matt picked me up early, so I had to switch into my suit quickly

Nate's suit

I walked out of the bathroom after changing. Matt looked at me "Look at you cutie" he said, I smiled "Thanks. Should we get going now?" I asked he nodded. We walked out of my dorm and we started going to Matt's place.

At Matt's place
Matt opened the door for me and I looked at him, smiling for a thank you and I walked inside his house. Matt walked in behind me, closing the door "Matt is that you?" A lady's voice rang through the doorway and the living room "Yes. I have my boyfriend" he said back, he took my hand gently and we walked in the living room.

All of his family turned around to look at me, I should there...mine anxiety is coming. Matt smiled "Guys this is Nathaniel Apoylos. My boyfriend but you can call him Nate for short" He said, "Does he speak?" An old lady said I'm guessing that's his grandma "Yes he does. Just give him time to get us to everything" Hiram said before Matt could say anything. We took a seat, I saw Trevor sitting next to his dads?

"Matt. Her your suit on" Hiram said, "We can finally get dinner started once you change" he continued, Matt nodded and stood up, looking at me. I looked at him, he nodded at me then walked away. Ok ok ok ok ok! OK! My anxiety is slowly dying...it's killing me by suffering FIRST! Noooooooppe! I looked at my lap from a bit as his family started to talk, I felt awkward just sitting there until someone said.

"So Nathaniel, where are you from?" A male asked, sitting next to Trevor, I looked at him "Savanna Georgia" I said, not trying to mess up, he nodded "Beautiful weather they have there" the lady said "I'm Matthias mother..I'm Lisa" Lisa said, I nodded "Nice to meet you Lisa" I said, I'm feeling more comfortable since I know 3 people.

I'm Lisa" Lisa said, I nodded "Nice to meet you Lisa" I said, I'm feeling more comfortable since I know 3 people

Matt's POV
I walked downstairs and Nate turned to look at me, I smiled and sat next to him. About awhile later my mother and father stood up "Ok. We are about to start dinner. Everyone go except for Nathaniel" my father said, I looked at Nate and he looked at me and looked at my father. Everyone stood up and I followed them, we sat in all of our places I saved a seat for Nate.

I'm so nervous it's not funny. But let's began Thanksgiving dinner