Idaho

Dear Diary
Idaho. Potatoes. Yellow Stone Park.
Yep, that's right. We are going to Yellow Stone Park. Can't wait.

Nate's POV

Welcome To Idaho

I sat up once I sat the sign and smiled widely. "Have you been to Idaho before?" I asked Matt. He nodded "Yep. For a school trip" He said smiling. I nodded and turned the music up. Causal Affair by Panic! At The Disco. He glanced at me "Do you sing this for a musical?" He asked I nodded as the lyrics started going "Hey a causal affair. That could go anywhere. And only for tonight" I sang along with the lyrics.

Matt joined in "Take any moment, anytime" he sang with the song "A lover on the left. A sinner on the right" we sang together. I smiled, a couple of seconds before the end, I sang higher, Matt and I still singing together "Lay in the atmosphere. A casual affair" I sang, "Hush-hush, don't you say a word" He sang along "Lay in the atmosphere. A casual affair" we both continued and stopped.

I smiled and sighed happily "We still got it," I said, he smiled "I want to do that part all over again," he said, I nodded too. Can't wait to do another musical with Matt. I sighed happily.

An Hour Later
Matt parked the car. I looked at him "Where are we?" I asked he smiled "Since we are in Idaho. Might as well go to Yellow Stone Park" He said, turning around to get into his bag for something. I smiled and got out of the car, he got out, holding his camera. We walked up to the entrance and paid.

I walked in, Matt behind me, I looked at him, amazed by the view in front of me. He smiled "Stay like that. I want to take a picture" he said as he turned on his camera. I stayed still.

Click. He looked at the camera to see how the picture turned out "Cutie" he said as he walked up to me. I intertwined our fingers and sighed happily as we walked.

I looked around. Matt pulled out his phone and smiled "I want to have a picture with both of us" he said, I nodded and we both stopped. He turned on his phone and got to the camera then held out his arm and took a picture "New lock screen" he said, I kissed his cheek. We continued walking around.

After a couple of hours we walked out "Man I'm hungry" Matt said, I nodded as I looked through my pictures and posted on all my social media. "Let's go eat then," I said, putting my phone in my pocket.

We got to the car and buckled up. He started the car and began to drive, I looked out of the window and daydreamed for a bit. Matt parked at a restaurant. I unbuckled and got out, he did the same.

After an hour of driving Matt parked at a rest stop. Called it a night. He closed the little curtain that we had between the front of the car to the back. I closed the ones in the back. I plopped on the mattress and sighed heavily "Long day?" Matt asked I nodded "I just sit there and say dream. Talk to you and nap" I said, as I wrapped my arms and legs around him, cuddling close to him "At least you can sleep when you're tired or early in the morning" he said, petting my hair.

I nodded "Yeah." I said, sighing a bit and I looked at him "Hey Matt" I said, he was still petting my head "Yes?" He said, "Do you think we will ever get married?" I asked, I felt him smiling, I smiled too "Yes. Why?" He asked again, I shrugged "Ok," he said "Let's get some sleep," he said, as he covers when over us. I nodded as I closed my eyes and fell asleep in Matt's arms.