After Party

There is going to be smut and drinking, I'm not going to make another copy of this night.

Dear Diary,
At the party is the first time I drank and might be the last.

Nate's POV
It was two hours after the party began, I was drunk so was Matt. He walked up to me and grabbed on me, he was REALLY drunk, he laughed "Sooooo" he slurred his words, I looked at him and he looked back at me. He kissed me, I almost fell because he put basically all over his weight on me, but I catch myself on the wall with my arms. He put his hands on my cheeks, deepened the kiss, I deepened the kiss back.

Trevor walked by us and looked at us then hurry away, he moved his to my waist and grabbed them, pulling away. I looked at him, he was already looking at me, smiling "You're drunk" I said, he nodded "So are you" He said back, I chuckled and nodded "True" I said, he got closer to me and whispered in my ear "That's one reason why I have an excuse to have you tonight in my bed at my house" he said in my ear and biting my ear lobe gently.

I blushed brightly and grunted, he pulled away and walked away, what! No, come back! I followed him, he was walking to the bar and had a drink in his hand, I took it "I think you have enough for the tonight" I said slurring my words but not as much as Matt's words "I think you have enough for the night" he said, taking his hand out and I quickly drank it, I put the cup away from my face. Woah...I shouldn't drink that so fast, I'm a bit dizzy. I looked at him and smiled, then burp "What?" I said, he just looked at me and he had another drink in his hand but two. He handed one to me, "Um thanks" I said, grabbing the cup.

Matt's POV
I drank my cup of liquor, that's what I gave to Nate, that's what I had to drink all night. And what was in my cup, it's quite strong, Nate took a sip from his cup and I did the same, I wanted to get drunk as possible with him but I'm so drunk I will fall if I walk. But I don't care, I'm at home anyways, I gave him another cup of liquor. Then a couple of minutes later I gave him some vodka, why am I getting him so much alcohol?

After a bit I gave him 4 things of beer, 2 cups of wine, 3 cups of liquor and 4 cups of vodka, he grabbed on my shoulders, I looked at him and he looked back at me "I'm so drunk to the point I can't stand" He slurred his words badly "And I'm the one drunk?" I said I didn't have as much alcohol as him, he shrugged and kissed my chin since he was falling even though he was holding on my shoulders.

"We should go to bed," I said, looking around, there was quite an amount of people but not a lot so might as well call it a night, Nate stood up and fell on the ground from being so drunk. I bend over and he laughed, I put his arm around my shoulder and one of my arms around his waist and the other holding his hand on my upper arm. We walked upstairs, slowly since we were both drunk but I wasn't as drunk as him, I can still fall. I opened the door to my bedroom, he looked around "Fancy" he said, I laughed quietly, and I walked near the bed then pushed him on the bed gently, getting on top of him.

Smut at this point and possibly it's the end.

Nate's POV
Matt kissed my neck, I bite my lip and he started to kiss my neck rougher, which made me moan lightly. He continued kissing my neck as he slid his hands under my shirt, I moaned, closing my eyes. He pulled away and took off my shirt and I did the same in return, he kissed my collarbone as he unbuttoned my pants slowly, I gripped his hair gently and pulled his hair gently, I heard a grunt coming from him, I blushed brightly, he smirked and unzipped my pants slowly, I was getting a bit annoyed "Can you please go faster?" I said, begging, he looked at me, smirking and went slower then pulled my pants down slowly.

After he took off his pants and kissed me, I kissed back, he started grinding against my member slowly still kissing me. I moaned in his mouth, kissing him while I rubbed his thighs and up to the back of his head. He pulled away and played with the top of my boxers, I bit my lip, looking at him "You're really playful" I said, he smirked and finally took off my underwear along with his underwear. He picked me up and flipped me to my backside, he leaned down, his upper body against my back. He was only a few inches taller than me, he bit my ear lobe and put his member inside me, I moaned, gripping the bed sheets.

He started thrusting, kissing my shoulder blade, I moaned a bit louder as he started to go faster and harder, getting violent with his thrust, which makes me moan louder. He started thrusting violently, panting softly, I screamed and moaned as I felt pressure take over my body and mind, gripping the bed sheets along with arching my back. He continued thrusting roughly as he started rubbing my member fast, I cried out in pleasure "Ahhh~!" I heard him chuckle and he started going faster with thrusting and rubbing, I leaned my head back, moaning loudly, maybe the whole house can possibly hear me from upstairs.

He continued as he pressed the tip with this thumb, I continued moaning feeling a knot form in my stomach. After a couple of thrusts I heard him moan lightly as I came too, he pulled out of me and laid down next to him.

End of smut

He picked me up and placed me, both of our bodies kind of sweaty. He rubbed my back and kissed my forehead, I smiled and put my head on his chest. My eyes slowly closed and I fell asleep in his arms again.