Seattle

Dear diary,
It's going good so far here, there is peacefulness here in my apartment. Even though my parents haven't texted me or even talk to me since I came out on my birthday. It's heartbreaking but soon they will learn their lesson but I have to wait...along time. But I really liked it here, calm weather, the nice town soon I have to wait to go to school. It's August school doesn't start for another couple of weeks.

First Day Of School

I walked to my first class of the day, I looked around the room and saw a very very very attractive man. I blushed and looked for a seat and sat somewhere which happened to be next to that guy because there were no other seats. I pulled out my notebook and my pencil, taking notes. "Ok ladies and gentlemen. I'm Professor Wells. Today I will be giving your work buddies for possible for the 4 years here at Blackwood" Professor Wells said, he started placing us with people.

I had the hot guy "Matthias Blackwood and Nathaniel Apolyos you are together" He said, I walked to the table he pointed at and I looked at Matthias "Call me Matt for short" Matt said and I nodded "Call me Nate for short" I said, we sat down on a chair at the table, I pulled my notebook out and started writing again. Matt looked at me ever once and awhile "Are you new here?" He asked, I stopped writing and nodded "Yes I am. I came from Savanna Georgia" I answered his question, he nodded "Where is that?" He asked a question again...I was dumbfounded...really?!

Really?! At least you have to know the state of Georgia! What. The. Fuck! I smiled and laughed quietly "It's above Florida on the East Coast by the Atlantic Ocean," I said, he nodded "Nice," He said. I looked back at my notebook and started writing again, taking notes.

After School
I had Matt in all of my classes! This is so weird, but not at the same time because he is very attractive! I flopped on my bed, tired. I sighed and looked around and whispered to myself "I have to get something for school. Walmart is around the corner" I looked around, I didn't want to get up. College is so hard, I don't know what I expected from college but it will get easier...I hope. I kept on thinking about Matt and how attractive he was and just ugh, I have no chance with him what so ever, I buried my face in my pillow.

Should I talk to him and try to become friends? No...that will be creepy. Would it? But his parents own the school and plan on for owning the city! Oh, brother, I'm a goner! I sat up and ran my fingers through my hair, and I sighed heavily "The items are not going to by itself" I said getting up and putting my converse. I grabbed my jacket and walked out of the door, putting on my jacket.

At The Store
I walked into Walmart, ugh it's crowded. I grabbed a cart and started walking around, I started whispering to myself "Ok I need stuff for my dorm. Like folders, stands to put school stuff in, stapler, paper clips. And other things." I walked to the office area where they kept office like things or dorm-like things, I walked down and my heart skips a beat.

I saw Matt. I was afraid to even go down there but I have to get these things. I walked up to the desk items and picked out a couple of things, and Matt was right next to me I felt like he was staring right at me. I looked at the items in front of me and kind of glanced at Matt who was still next to me..he was STARRING AT ME! What is he gay? He doesn't look gay! Maybe there is a girl next to me! I looked over to my left side and NO GIRL! He must be looking at an item in front of me..not me. An ITEM! Ok ok I NEED to chill!

He doesn't look gay at all! Holy shit if I think any longer I think I will tense up. I sighed softly and continued to look at some of the items in front of me...I can smell his cologne..it's..really nice. I blushed lightly, as I continued to shop. His hair must be soft, after I trailed off in my thoughts I got this really dirty thought. No! Nate! No! "Um are you ok?" Matt asked me and I looked at him "Your cheeks are flushed" He added on "...I-I'm ok" I said, putting my thumb up, Matt nodded "Can you grab a stapler for me?" He asked and I nodded and grabbed the stapler for him. I handed it to him and he looked at me and I looked at him in the eyes for 30 seconds which seem like forever.

He looked away grabbing the stapler "Thanks. See you in class tomorrow" He said walking away "See you" I said, when he left I jumped in the air. Fuck yes! After a while I got finished shopping, paying and walking back to my dorm. I put the stuff I got from the store away and I plopped on the bed, sighed heavily. I started thinking about Matt at the store, he doesn't seem gay. Does he?