Closer To Solving

Dear Diary,
Matt, Anna and I are still trying who is the unknown texter is, we had Trevor help us. He says that his close but he can't seem to find the person who owns the number he'll try to find the location if he can.

But the sexual activity between has become more intense knowing it might be our last time together with him before his parents break us up. But love is in the air with Anna, she has a crush on the new girl's named Priya Dupree.

Matt asked me if I wanted to help him with his role at the school, which is to do some paperwork and I'm Mr.Blackwood's helper. I get him things that he needs which adds to my list of things to worry about, with the unknown texter, Matt, school, and the Blackwoods. I heard we have another student coming soon that's what I heard Matt and his father. Tis the season for new kids.

Nate's POV
This week is going to be hard and we only have 24 hours left to turn Matt in, we are hoping that Trevor can find who the person is and we can try to do something about it. Hunter is trying to bribe his ex-girlfriend, but that's not working. Anna has been helping Pryia with looking through the city's phone book, Matt and I have been talking to his ex and trying to figure who the girl can be...that's not really helping.

The school has been closed for the week due to something. It was 12 in the morning. I felt a pair of arms around my waist and I knew was Matt, he put his chin on my shoulder "I can't sleep" he said, I nodded "Me either" I said, "And it's too early and I'm tired as fuck but I can't sleep" I said and he nodded "Yeah, same for me" he said.

Later
I woke up and looked at my phone, the unknown texter texted me saying the time I have left till I have to turn in Matt. I sighed, we have agreed not to turn in Matt and hoping we find the person.

I looked at Matt, he was asleep and I looked at the ceiling, I got a texted from Trevor saying "I found the person's location!!!" my eyes widen and I jumped out of bed and I shook Matt by the shoulders "Matt! Matt! Matt!" I whispered yelled, he groaned "What?" He turned to me with a tired look on his face "Trevor. He found the location to the texter" I said, he jumped up and looked at me with a shocked look "Really?!" He asked "Yes really. He sent me the location." I said and he got out of bed real quick, then graded my hand. He dragged me out of my dorm and to his car, then I turned on my GPS. The GPS told us the way to the texter.

Matt's POV
I felt my anger rise and rise as it took forever to get to the location of the unknown texter, and we finally pulled up to a house. Very old house, I got out of the car so did Nate. We both left the car doors open, we walked into the house, quietly and quickly. There was an upstairs and downstairs, I walked upstairs and Nate stayed downstairs. I walked around in a room with a desk, I looked at the desk and there was a phone.

I picked up the phone gently and opened it, I looked through the messages. I felt my heart skipped a beat and sunk into my chest, there were the numbers Nate's and mine number. I looked through the texter's and Nate's conversation, my heart began to beat faster and faster, my palms became sweater and sweater by the moment I read these messages.

I heard someone walking up the stairs and near the room I was in, I fr,oze "Matt" I heard Nate whispered, I sighed of relief and whispered back "Nate you also gave me a heart attack" I said, we stood there and we heard the car doors shut. I looked at Nate with a nervous look and he gave me the same look back.

There was walking downstairs, movement of heels. We heard whispering, and the footsteps went upstairs and walked closer and closer to the room that we were both in. The unknown texter was......

Samantha...my ex-girlfriend