Summer

Dear Diary,
The second week of summer has come. I survived my first year of college. I can't believe it, I survived! I spending the whole summer with Matt. His parents bought us a beach house for the summer or a house...whatever we call it home. But the water here is too cold to swim in even when it's warm.

Chirp. Chirp. Goes the birds, light chirping.

The sun gleaming on the bed through the window of the bed.

Classical music, playing softly in the background.

Nate's Pov

I opened my eyes to the brightness of the room I was in. The beach house. I stretched out and turned over, no Matt. He must be cooking breakfast, as usual. I smiled lightly, I rubbed my eyes and stood out of bed.

I walked to the closet, slowly. I opened the door and looked through our clothes, I just stole a pair of Matt's sweatpants and shirt. I walked into the kitchen, Matt was standing by the oven, I smiled and hugged him from behind "Goodmorning" I said, kissing his cheek, he smiled "Goodmorning cutie" he said, I put my head on his back and closed my eyes as he started humming to the music.

Matt turned off the oven and I ran to the kitchen table, he chuckled "You're a cutie!" He yelled, "No I'm not!" I yelled back, he continued to chuckle and made out plates. He started walking to the kitchen and set our plates down "What do you want to drink?" He asked, walking back to the kitchen, I chuckled "Something you have. Starts with a "c" I said jokingly, smirking, he chuckled "Now I don't know if I should consider that hot or adorable" he said smiling, grabbing apple juice and cups. He set the cups down and poured juice in them, I took the cup and took a sip.

After I was done eating, I leaned back in my chair and patted my stomach "You Make really good food Matt" I said, he smiled and looked at me "I'm glad you think that cutie" he said, I laughed quietly "I'm not cute" I said, whining jokingly, he laughed "You're just making yourself cuter" he said, I started bouncing up and down in my chair. He stood up and picked me up then walked towards the pool that we swim in since the ocean water is too cold. "Nononono!" I yelled as I punched his back jokingly, he chuckled and threw me into the pool.

Matt's Pov

Splash! Went the water after I threw Nate in

I stepped back as fast as possible. Nate swam back up and shook his head, I took off my clothes except for my boxers, I laid on my stomach near the edge of the pool, smiling at Nate. He looked at me "Asshole!" He yelled at me, I laughed. He smiled at him and he got out then took off his wet clothes instead of his underwear. I picked him up and threw him in again then jumped in after, he swam back up, when I swam back up. I picked him up, where he was sitting on my shoulders. He laughed, I laughed with him and fell backward, dropping both of us in the waters. I swam back up and he did the same, I looked at him and kissed his cheek.

I admired him, man, how did I end up with him? I don't know how. But I really love him and I hope I will make him my husband. Maybe one day