Nine In The Afternoon. Along With A Surprise

Dear Diary
The end is soon.

Nate's POV
The music started to play. I walked off the stage "Back to the streets where we began. Feeling as good as lovers can, you know. Well, now we're so good" I sang as I took Matt's hand.

After a couple of minutes later, the song was almost over, we continued singing the music stopped for a part and "Oliver, I never felt this happy in my life" Matt said, I nodded "Me too" I said, the music started playing again, the people that were in the play earlier started clapping to the beat "Your eyes are the size of the moon. You could 'cause you can so you do. We're feeling so good. Just the way that we do. When it's nine in the afternoon" we sang as crew, we grabbed hands to form a line.

We put all of your arms up and down for a couple of time then we pointed at the people in the booth and the band that played for the musical.

I smiled and I heard the crowd gasped, I looked at Matt. He was on one knee, my jaw dropped "Nathaniel Apolyos. I love you so much. We have been through so much together as a couple. Drive the whole U.S. Route 20, deal with homophobic people, your family finally accepting you. And I wanted to ask you a very important question. Would you take the privilege to be Nathaniel Blackwood?" He asked as he pulled out a box with a ring in it. I stood there shocked and looked around at the crew and out the crowd. I saw Dana sitting there, she wiped her cheeks and nodded. I looked back at Matt, I nodded "Yes." I said, the crowd clapped and the crew cheered us on. He stood up and put the ring on my ring finger then kissed me. I kissed back deeply.

This is where my life begins