Investgation

Dear Diary
Matthias Blackwood keeps running in my head. He won't get out of my mind, my dreams, my imagination and he has made it into my dark, kinky side of me. I can't get him out of my mind, it has been a week since the store awkwardness happened, I want to know more about him. I have a friend named Anna, I will talk to her about Matt at lunch, I heard he had a girlfriend but then they broke up for some unknown reason and they don't answer.

I'm Sherlock and Anna is John Watson, we are going to do some hard ass investigation work in my dorm. Well, I have to go now, meeting up with Anna for breakfast.

Nate's POV
I walked into the diner, it had a Pops from Riverdale vide going on. I walked up the booth Anna was sitting at, I love her hair so much. "Hey," I said, looking at her "I have to ask you something" I continued, Anna looked at me "What's up?" She asked "For one the sky is up. And two in the most important.

Matthias Blackwood-" I said and Anna stopped me "What about him?" She said in a concerned look "Last week I was at the store getting some desk/office things for my dorm. Then while I was at the office things looking at staplers so I can staple papers together for homework or some other reason. Matt happened to be in the same area I was in. Right next to me, kept staring at me. Well, he asked if I can get him a stapler, the nice person I am, I gave him a stapler.

Before he grabbed it, he looked into my eyes and I looked into his like people do in the movies before they are about have a deep make out. Then he left, I have been thinking about it. It has been bugging me, is he gay or not" I said, as she smiled "So you are into him?" She asked with a smirk on her face "Yes. Look at him" I answered her question "But I was wonder if you and me together, do some investigation work we can find out. I just need one person" I said, "Who might that be?" She asked "Matt's ex," Said I rubbing my arm "Why she is a bitch," She said in an angry tone "Ok. No one knows why they broke up.

Expect for them and they won't tell anyone" I said moving my hands a bit "Yes. But she won't tell you, Nate." She said and I smirked "Girls always tell gay guys when they hate them to there guts or they need to get it off of their chest," I said still smirking, she smiled "Oooo" She laughed "Got me there Nate," She said, I nodded. I stood up "Where are you going?" Anna asked "Looking for the ex," I said standing up "Text me her name and last name" I continued walking out.

Anna's and Nate's messages
Anne: Her name is Samantha Andrews.
Nate: Do you have any more information like her dorm number?
Anna: Yes, she is my neighbor. Her dorm number is 12.
Nate: Thanks
Anna: No problem. Good luck Sherlock
Nate: I need some luck

Samantha Andrews is the one I'm looking for, I think I have seen her in one of my classes, I heard she is a whore. I walked to the dorms, boys and girls didn't have different buildings only different floors. Girls on the first 3 floors and boys on the top 3, I walked in and looked at a paper to find 12 and I walked in the girl's dormitory floor. None of the girls care that I came in here like it was no big deal, if an attractive guy came in the dorms they would be drooling and I'm happened to be one of them. I just ignored the girls and I walked up to dorm 12, I knocked on the door loud, hard, and clear.

The door opened "What do you want-" Said Samantha and she stopped when she made eye contact with me "You're Samantha Andrews?" I asked, she nodded and stepped aside, I walked in and looked around at the room...you can tell me the perfume and looks of a room that she was a whore. "So what is a guy like you do here?" Samantha said I looked at her "I'm here to talk to you to talk about your ex. Matthias Blackwood" I said, she rolled her eyes "What about him?" She asked in that tone when people talk about there ex's and she tried to sound lustful, it didn't work on me "No one knows why you two broke up. I wanting to know.

Did it have to deal with confusion? Personal reasons?" I asked she crossed her arms "Why should I tell you? Give me a reason" she demanded "About a week ago, I was at the store just looking for things I needed. When I was down one aisle Matt was down there too, I had to be near him for a bit. I noticed out of the corner of my eye, he was staring at me.

Then he asked me to get him something, so I did and before he took it out of my hands, we stared at each other in the eyes like we were going to kiss" I said "Isn't that pretty odd the Matt can be gay? Or was he gay the whole time and just used you as a coverup?" I continued, looking at her. Her face said it all and she said "He..did use me as a coverup. I caught him sleeping with a guy." She said, giving up. I walked to the door and nodded "Thanks for making this easier for me" I said walking out of the door out of the girl's dormitory, I smiled and called Anna. Anna answered "Hello? What did you find out? Did she tell you?" She asked, "Hello, I found out a whole life and she spill the beans" I answered with a smirk "Is he gay?" She asked I walked back to the boy's dorm "He is totally gay" I said, hanging up and walking to my dorm, happily.