The Movies

Before you guys read, there will be smut! I will make another chapter about this but it will be the clean version of this date! If you guys want to go to the next chapter if you don't like smut..go ahead.

Dear Diary
Tonight I'm going to the movies with Matt for a date. It has been two weeks since we went to the diner together. I can't wait.

Nate's POV
I woke up this morning to me in Matt's arms, I remembered last night, he came to my dorm for some reason. But I was crying because I was listening to the song last night, he comforts me and I fell asleep in his arms. I looked at him, admiring him, he looks so peaceful then he is when he is awake.

I heard him groaned and I blushed, then he looked at me "Goodmorning cutie" he said with a smile and I smiled back "Goodmorning Matt" I said back, he pulled me closer to him and rubbed my back "Are you doing better?" He asked and I nodded "Yeah" I answered his question, but he pulled me closer...he had no shirt on. I blushed brightly, he wasn't buff but he has some muscle and abs. Holy shit! I felt him move his head down to look at me, he chuckled "You are blushing" He said, I nodded "Y-Yeah" I said, dying on the inside "We are going to the movies tonight" He said, I nodded again "Yeah" I said, he got up, I saw his arms, chest, stomach. Holy shit and balls, I might get a nose bleed.

He grabbed his shirt "It was getting hot last night when you were asleep, so I took off my shirt. I hope you don't mind" he said, putting his shirt back on, NOOOOOOOO, it's hot upper body was hot as fuck, I want to look at it longer. He looked at me and chuckled "I'm going to go back to my dorm" he said "Ok" I said, he kissed my forehead and walked out. I blushed so hard "I think I die from hotness," I said to myself, damnnnnnnnnnn he is hot as fuck, no joke!

Matt's POV
I walked to my dorm and walked in, damn I miss Nate when I walked out of the room, he is so cute. He was checking me out and he looked like he was good to die or drool right in front of me. I looked through my closet, we are going into the Drive-In, I think it will be romantic when we are in the car watching a movie.

Possibly go out for dinner beforehand? I just picked out, jeans, a dark blue long sleeve shirt. I got around and I fixed my hair a bit and put in my shoes. Then walked to Nate's dorm and knocked "Hey are you ready? Or even dress so I can hang out with you a bit?" I said, knocking on the door "Yeah. Just hold on" He said and he opened the door, he looked so cute. He was wearing jeans, with a hoodie a bit big on him but it was still cute. I walked into his dorm "So what movie are we seeing tonight?" He asked "Um. I don't remember what is playing there" I answered his question, he nodded and sat on the couch. I sat next to him "Remember what I said last night. I'm here for you" I said, he nodded "Thank you" He said.

At the movies
I parked the car in a spot at the Drive-In and I turned on the radio to the station that the movie was playing on "I will get some popcorn" I said, Nate nodded "Ok, I will keep your seat warm" He said, I chuckled and got out to eat some snacks.

I got back into the car and put the drinks in the cup holder and the popcorn in between us. The movie started playing and halfway in between it, I made the "move" and put my arm around his shoulders and pulled him closer to me, he put his head on my shoulder. I sighed happily and I looked at him, he looked at me back, smiling. I smiled back and I slowly leaned in, tilting my head slightly to the left, he started leading forward too, slightly tilting his head to the right. Soon our lips touched, I kissed him and he kissed back.

After a bit in our kiss it became more rough and passionate, he was trying to fight for dominance. But I beat him, and we pulled away for air, I leaned my head on him, panting softly. And grabbed the back of his head, making him lean his head on mine "We should go to my place" I said, he nodded.

At Matt's Place Nate's POV

Matt opened the door for me and I walked in, wow he has a nice dorm that he lives in. I looked at him and he looked at me, smirking. I blushed and looked away shyly, he grabbed my hand and took me to his room. "Nice isn't?" He asked I nodded.

"Yes," I said, he kissed me and I kissed back. The kiss got rough and passionate with a couple of seconds, I felt his hand moving up and down my thigh. And in between my legs, touching my crouch, I pulled away from the kiss and grunt. He smiled and slowly unzipped my pants "You don't know how long I have been waiting for this moment" He said, smirking and kissing my neck. I bite my lower lip, he kissed more and more rough.

I moaned a bit loud from his kissing, he slowly took off my shirt and kissed my chest, "Ahh~" I leaned my head back, and gripped his hair gently. He kissed down and across on my lower belly near my crouch "Matt, please don't tease me~" I said, he kissed my lips and I kissed back. He took off his shirt and pants, I blushed brightly. He started rubbing me with him, I moaned, he stopped and looked at me. "Turn over and bend over," He said.

I did what I was told. He took off mine and his underwear, without a warning he enters his member into me. I arched my back and leaned my head back, moaning as I felt pressure as he started thrusting. Within seconds his pace started from soft and slow to rough and hard. I moaned loudly and he grabbed my crotch and started rubbing, I moaned louder. I can hear him, panting heavily with each thrust, I grabbed the bed sheets as I felt a knot in my stomach and more pressure as Matt hit my spot, I screamed and moaned "I'm going to come~" I said, moaning, "Me too~" He said, thrusting harder and faster and did the same rubbing.

I moaned and the knot feeling went away, I heard Matt moan quietly and a couple of seconds later, he and I fell on our stomachs. We were panting heavily, he kissed my forehead and I smiled. "We should both get some rest," He said and I nodded. He pulled the blanket over us and put his arms around me, then put his chin on my shoulder "Goodnight cutie" He said, kissing my cheek "Goodnight Matthias" I said, smiling and closed my eyes, then slowly drift to sleep.