Thanksgiving Dinner

Dear Diary,

This is gooding to be fascinating time here at the Blackwoods, I hope everything goes smoothly

Nate's Pov 
Matt's parents wanted me to stay with the others, they wanted to have a word with me. I stayed in my seat, nervous, Hiram looked at me "Nathaniel" he said and I looked at him "I wanted to say thank you for joining and I have to say something that Matt didn't warn you about.

Some of our family are homophobic, some will be kind of rude. But I want to say also is welcome to the family" he said, I nodded and I can't believe that I'm in the Blackwood family, it's actually a good thing that I'm expected. Jeez, it feels nice being excepted as a person instead of an 'It'. "Well lets go get some dinner."

Hiram said, I nodded, we walked into the kitchen and I took a seat by Matt. He put his hand on my thigh and I put my hand on top of his, our fingers intertwine with each other. We started passing out the food out, I took some food and passed it to the person next to me, as we ate, Matt's family talked about things. Like what normal families do, talk about when their children were little and jobs or their past from when they were little children.

"So Nathaniel" a young lady said, "Where are you from?" She said, I put down my fork and looked at her "I'm from Savanna Georgia" I said, she nodded "I can tell you're not from here since you kind of have an accent not around here" she said, I nodded "I get that a lot" I said, nodding.

The room went quiet again.

Cling went a fork hitting a plate.

Knock knock when there was a knock on the door.

Errrrrr. Went Matt's chair, he stood up "I will get it. I bet that's my surprise for Nate" he said smiling and walking out of the kitchen

Silence filled the room again.

Click click click. Sounding of heels which grew louder and louder and the echo made it sound louder and louder.

Errrrr the door opened.

Everyone's head face towards the door.

I gasped as what just happened, I stood up and ran "Dana!" I said, running up to my sister and hugging her tightly "Hmph" a noise came out of her because all of my weight was put on her was seem like fragile body, she hugged me back. "Awwww," said the group of Matt's family, Matt smiled and went back to his seat. I let go of my sister and smiled, not trying to cry since I haven't seen her in a couple of months.

We walked to the table, Hiram got a chair for Dana, I don't see her fiancé here. Eh, I don't care right now, I'm just so excited that Dana was here. SHE HAS A CUTE LITTLE BABY BUMP.

As we started to eat again, I just put my hand on her stomach, she didn't do anything, she just continued to talk to Matt and his family, Hiram cleared his throat "So, Nathaniel and Dana...when when we-we meet your parents" he said, parents ringed through my ears, Dana and I looked at him "What parents?"

I said and I said parents cold and quietly, Hiram raised a brow and Dana elbowed me "Our parents...Unfortunately Nate and them had an issue together" she said "It wasn't an issue, they kicked me out Dana" I said quietly looking down, I felt Matt put his hand on my thigh and rubbed my thigh with his thumb softly and slowly, in a comforting way. "Oh..." Matt's mother said, sadly, "Yes..they did because...of his sexuality," Dana said, Hiram nodded "Well I'm sorry to hear that tragic news," he said, "It's Fine Mr.Blackwood," Dana said "Please call me Hiram," he said, Dana nodded.

A couple of hours later, Dana, Matt and I left the house. I hugged Matt tightly "Thank you so much," I said, buried my face in his chest, Matt rubbed my back and picked me up. Dana and Matt started to walk, as I was still in Matt's arms, he was so warm and he made me feel, I rested my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes. Falling asleep, dreaming about a happy world and good food, with Dana and Matt.

Jeez I feel happy with Dana and Matt