Case close along with two broken hearts

Dear Diary,
The unknown texter was Matt's ex-girlfriend, she found us while we were in the old house. With Matt's dad.

Matt's POV
There she was, Samantha Andrews, with her blonde, curly hair, red dress, and red heels. Nate and I stood there shocked, we heard another pair of feet walked by her...it was my father "See Mr.Blackwood, he is with a boy after all" San said, I was disgust by the sound of her voice and her appearance: "Where is the proof like you said you have of them together Miss. Andrews" my father said, she walked up to me and took the phone out of my hands but it took a couple of seconds since I was holding on the phone tightly, not wanting to let go.

Since I would lose Nathaniel because of her "Matthias let go of the phone" my father said and I let go of the phone. Sam's eyes looked at me and my father, she had an exciting look on her face.

She pulled up the photos and handed it to my dad, he had a disgusted look on his face as he looked through them, I saw anger in his eyes, he looked at Nate then me "You are like my brother, I'm disappointed in you Matthias" he said, powerful and angry, Sam turned off the phone and looked at my father.

"Yeah, I was his cover-up. Did you know that Mr.Blackwood?" she said, he said she shook his head "Starting tomorrow, Matthias you will be living in my house. Have someone by your side. At day it will be Samantha and at night in your room, it will be your cousin Trevor. You guys will be separated in every class you have together. Nathaniel you will stop working for me. You can only show new students around."

He said, I looked down, not trying to cry, I heard a sniffle come out of Nate, I can't believe that he is doing this to me. My father walked out, Sam looked at us "Aww what a shame" she said and frowned, teasing us, "But at least I get you Mattie" she continued, I almost barfed in my mouth. "And as for you," She said, walking up to Nate, she pushed him to the ground "Get your fag ass away from my man" she continued as she began to laugh.

"Hey! Leave him alone" I said, she grabbed my hand "Let's go," She said and dragged me out of the house, then to the car. My dad's car. My dad started to drive away from the house and back to the school, I started to cry silently in the back seat. I never got to hug him or say goodbye to him.

Nate's POV
I laid on the floor, crying. I wanted to scream, but I didn't. I can't believe that the only one person I truly cared for was taken away from my arms, I heard footsteps coming up the stairs but I didn't even bother to move.

"Oh my god!" Anna said and I felt her head grabbed my chin "What happened?" She asked, I looked down, I was too weak to do anything. "Pryia I need your help," She said, the two girls carried me and to my dorm. I heard someone walking in "Who was the unknown texter?" Trevor said, and I didn't answer, "He didn't speak to me either," Anna said, Trevor nodded and sighed "Fine I will talk to Matt about it. I have to watch him or some shit like that" he said "Ok" Anna said, Trevor left.

I started thinking about Matt and started to cry silently, I squeezed the pillow, I slowly fell asleep. I had a dream about Matt and me on a date, everything seemed so perfect. And then BAM, Matt was shot, I cried for help but no one helped. I felt a shake and I woke up then wiped me cheeks "It's ok it was just a dream" Anna said "You should go get some rest" She continued, I nodded and laid back down. My eyes felt heavy and I slowly drifted asleep