Christmas Day

Dear Diary
Today is Christmas Day, it's mine and Matt's first Christmas together and I'm really excited!

Nate's Pov
I woke up the next morning, Matt still had his arms around me from after last night's moment, I looked at Matt and played with Matt's hair a bit not trying to wake him up. I smiled as I played with Matt's hair, he looked so peaceful and calm along with collected when he slept.

I heard a groan come out of Matt and I quickly took my hand out of his hair "Goodmorning Matt" I said, he looked at me and smiled sleepily "Goodmorning cutie" he said kissing my nose "And a Merry Christmas" I said, he smiled again "Merry Christmas to you too dear" he said, I rubbed his back, we weren't in some hurry to open each other's gifts Besides that we are waiting for Matt's family to come here to open gifts. My phone buzzed and I looked at it, there was a message from Dana then I opened to read the message it said

"Merry Christmas little brother. I wish I was there to see you on this fine day. Make sure to visit us soon. The baby is doing well by the way"

I smiled at the message and sighed happily "We should probably get up" Matt said, I nodded. Matt got off of me and stood up, I stood up too. We walked to our room and got around for the day, we both wore a dress shirt with a tie, I always wore a sweater with this type of outfit while Matt wears a blazer with his. I grabbed my reading glasses then put them on "You look cute with glasses" Matt said smiling, I smiled back at Matt "Thanks. You look handsome on your tie" I said, looking at him, he chuckled.

"My tie can do more than just make me look handsome," he said smirking, I blushed and walked out the room "Hey! Where are you going?!" Matt yelled from the room "I have to make devil eggs and molasses cookies!" I yelled back as I walked to the kitchen and got go the supplies I need.

I put water in a pot then put it on the stove, letting the water boil. As the water was boiling I got cookie mix with molasses and started to make molasses cookies, I mixed up the stuff, I flinched as I felt a pair of arms around me and let go of the whisk as I feel lips kissing my neck "Matt I'm trying to cook" I said, not trying to moan, he chuckled against my neck and stopped.

I picked the whisk up and continued what I was doing before Matt did what he did, soon I put the cookies in the oven. Then I checked in the eggs, they are not close to being finished, so I sat down new to Matt, putting my head on his shoulder.

I sighed heavily "Are you ok?" Matt asked I nodded "Just tired," I said, he nodded. A couple of minutes later the cookies were done, so I stood up and walked to the kitchen, grabbing the pan holders then open the stove. I grabbed the cookie pan with the pan holders protecting my hands from getting burned, then I seat the cookie pan on top of the oven, waiting for them to cool down.

Timeskip when Matt's family comes

It was 5:30 Pm when Matt's family came by the beach house, I already had some food already cooked Matt's family brought in the other food that was needed for tonight's dinner "Merry Christmas!" Hiram said as he walked in the house, carrying some gifts, I poked my head out of the kitchen "Merry Christmas to you too Hiram and Merry Christmas to you Lise" I said, Lise smiled at me and nodded, setting what she had in her hand in the kitchen table "Nate I told you that you can call us your parents" Hiram said, my eyes widen a bit "There is no need for that dad" Matt said, embarrassment in his voice, Hiram laughed, Lise smiled and sat down in a chair.

About an hour later the rest of Matt's family came. Lise, and her sister's and I set up the table, and everyone was sitting down at the table.

We passed the food out, Matt and I sat next to each other at the end of the table, he placed his hand on my thigh every once and awhile making sure I'm ok, I would do the same.

After a while, we had finished and we talked for a while, also opened gifts, around 11 pm Matt's family had left. Cling. The sound of plates get picked up, I walked into the kitchen and put the plates and silverware in the sink. Matt walked already in bed, I walked in the room.
I took off my clothes except for my underwear and I laid next to Matt.

He cuddled me close and I closed my eyes slowly drifting asleep as Matt continued to cuddle me.

Hello guys, I'm here to share a quick message. I'm taking a break for 2 weeks, due to school and Easter coming, and I also want to get some ideas for this story. I also want to work on my girlxgirl story too. I will see you on my next chapter in 2 weeks, see ya and I love you guys.