Fifty-Four

"Are you really going to get me my own room?"

Jungkook is pouting as we finally stroll back into the hotel. After several bottles of wine and champagne, I can feel my head spinning in a very light and happy way. Not too much of a drunk feeling, but just enough to feel silly. 

I'm grinning like a moron.

"If you sleep in my room I won't be able to keep my hands off of you," I say to him.

"How in the world does that not make me want to stay with you??" Jungkook practically throws himself around my shoulders, and as I try to make my way to the front desk he's dragging me off to elevator in the opposite direction.

"Jungkook! Knock it off!" 

We're swaying back and forth as I try with all my might to break his grasp. His cheeky laughs are music to my ears. "It's either get your own room or I'll stick your ass in a cab and send you home,"

"No hyungie!" Jungkook is way too strong to fight. He's tugging on my arm as I try to run the other way. "We don't have to fuck we can just, you know...fuck around,"

I slap his biceps and pinch the skin on his arm while I struggle to get away. We're carrying on and laughing, not really paying attention to much else.

But we should have been.

Because even though it's passed midnight at the hotel there are people still hanging around from the game. I notice them on their cell phones and they start recording us goofing off in public. I stop messing around with Jungkook and tell him to cut it utf in a more stern tone, which he does. 

"Let's go," I grab his sleeve and he looks around curiously, oblivious to the small crowd and what they were doing.

I shouldn't care about stuff like this. Like Mia said, I should start to get used to being in the spotlight, and especially after Namjoon getting involved my whole life is about to spiral into media chaos.

I feel slight panic as he wait for the elevator. There are several young girls standing a little ways away still recording. I turn my face from them and wait anxiously for the doors to open. Then I push Jungkook inside and press the button with a huff.

I close my eyes and lean the crown of my head back against the cool metal.

"What was that all about?" Jungkook asks innocently.

"It's just weird...them recording like that," I say back.

"I recorded you all the time and you didn't have a problem with it,"

"Yeah, and it was weird," I give a half smirk, then sigh dramatically as my buzz is still very potent. "I guess I have to get used to it. It all just seems really soon,"

"Maybe," Jungkook puts his hands in his pockets and rocks on his feet. "But it's a good thing! You deserve all the wins! You play so well. I don't ever want you to stop!"

I smile to myself at Jungkook's words as the elevator makes its way up to my floor.

 "So much for getting my own room..." he then mumbles. I smack him in the stomach.

"You are such a brat,"

"A brat you maybe want to smooch all night?" Jungkook puffs out his lips and pretends to take a selfie even though there is no camera.

"Yeah, maybe," I admit and watch as Jungkook's cheeks flush pink. He grabs my hand as the doors open and drags me out of there to my room. As I fumble for my key, Jungkook slips his arms around me from behind and breathes heavy against my earlobe. Then his teeth graze the skin there, and I feel electricity shoot through my body.

Fucking...little shit.

"Jungkook...stop," I say to him though my voice is more airy then I'd prefer, and it's easy to tell what he's doing to me is having an effect. He bites a little harder and pulls me back against him and well...I can sure feel that he's getting himself all worked up.

I can't help but let out an earthy groan. "Jungkookie..."

After multiple attempts at the lock and Jungkook practically abusing the side of my neck, I push my door open and am welcomed by the cool air of the room. As the door slams shut behind us, I grab Jungkook by his neck and pull him in harshly to me.

Our lips move like simple waves in the ocean, steady yet furious...each motion demanding dominance, each motion trying to one up the other in terms of pleasure or skill.

Jungkook is unlike anyone I've ever even been attracted to...and attempting to take control of him proves to be damn near impossible. I don't know if it's because of our size difference or just the mere fact that when he kisses me I physically feel myself growing weaker in his arms, but my legs hit the bed and he falls on top of me even though this is not what I had planned. And just the pressure of his body against mine is enough to want to give it all up. 

He attacks me like I'm his prey.

"Hyung..." his breath is throaty and hitched against the skin on my neck. He rolls his hips forward and I moan at the friction. "I want to make you feel good,"

He does it again and my eyes roll back in my head. I bury my hands in his hair and let a low, anxious moan. "O-Okay,"

Jungkook moves his face to hover over mine, his eyes changing to be compassionate and somewhat concerning. "Are you sure?"

I bite my lip and nod, and even my own actions and words confuse me. Because this...this has never even been an option for me. I've always been in control, I've always dated the same type of people in both physique and preference. I've always known exactly what I wanted and never strayed away from anything unfamiliar or risky...or too intimate.

Jungkook makes me want to throw all of that away.

He scrunches his nose at me while he holds himself up with his arms. It doesn't take long for him to ruin the moment. "You don't plan on practicing tomorrow right? You might not be able to walk when I'm done with you,"

"Jesus Christ, Jungkook," I smack him repeatedly in his chest and he gives out a childish whine. I kiss him hungrily, pulling him down by the neck so he can consume me. "You are such a brat,"