Ninety-Four

"Breaking news! Kim Namjoon, a popular business entrepreneur, has been shot dead by police tonight after a successful kidnapping of Goucher's most popular basketball star Min Yoongi, along with another hostage known as Jeon Jungkook.

Kim Namjoon was apparently involved in multiple scams dating back nearly eight years, most of which involved illegal gambling, prostitution, drug smuggling, money laundering, and much more.

Upon further investigation, it was discovered that Kim Namjoon was betting high stakes on Min Yoongi's games and performance. Though not entirely illegal, this eventually lead to investigators finding impeccable amounts of fraud and wire scams linking to previously closed cases, only proving his crimes further.

It is said that Kim Namjoon made over two million dollars from the basketball stars games this past year. All parties involved have been questioned, leading us to wonder how Min Yoongi was roped in such a scam. Needless to say, Min Yoongi is currently under investigation himself, though most believe that no charges will be made on his behalf. We believe it's safe to say at this point, Min Yoongi's basketball career is officially over.

Furthermore, Kim Namjoon's clubs have been dismantled and closed, and any operations that have been performed underground have come to a quick end.

Many lives are safe now that Kim Namjoon is off the streets,"