Forty-Five

"So, if you could just unbutton your jacket a little...yeah, just like that,"

A wire is clipped to the front of my shirt and wrapped around my back. I lift my arms as two people work on getting me ready for the interview, which is apparently being recorded.

"Here, let's just fix this a bit..." one of them play with the front strands of my black hair and I flinch a little. "What's wrong?"

"I just thought you were going to write about me not...put me on camera," I admit to her and she gives me a soft smile, then goes back to fixing my hair.

"You should start to get used to it. If you make it big this will be your entire life. If I can just get the lighting right then we won't have to put any foundation on you, okay?" she skips away to her camera and makes some adjustments while I sit in the stool inside a quiet conference room.

She's a small girl with outlandish pink and blonde hair, and she's covered in tattoos with a piercing through her nose. Her partner in crime, a much younger girl that seems to be in her teens, is gathering the notebooks and interview questions.

And I just sit there like an idiot while my nerves cause a nervous tick in my leg.

"So uh," I scratch the back of my neck. "How long have you been doing this?"

"Oh," she starts to answer while still fumbling with her camera. "Not long. I graduated last year with a degree in media but only just recently wanted to get into more journalist pieces,"

"What's the plan with this interview anyway?"

"I'll send it off to some scouts and news broadcasters, and especially the local sports news...maybe post it on YouTube. If they like it and it gets attention then what harm could it do for you? Actually, I don't know to be honest. But this seems more professional for you then just recording on Snapchat, right?" she gives a small laugh.

"Wait, what do you mean?" her comment throws me off a little.

"Oh, there is this kid that uploads all your videos to his story and that's where I got the idea to maybe do a piece on you. He knows my brother so I'm sort of friends with him by association,"

I shake my head with a personal smirk. "Jungkook..."

"What's that?"

"Nothing," I wave it off.

"Well, I'm just about ready,"

The younger of the two girls sets herself behind the camera while my interviewer takes a seat in the stool next to me. "I'm Mia, by the way,"

"Min Yoongi,"

"Yes..I know," she laughs a little and tucks her hair behind her ear. To me she seems a little flushed, but I'm too nervous to care about her own state of mind. "Let's get started!"