▪️15▪️

Comincia dall'inizio

i shrugged. "you should've never touched her." "don't you think i know that? its not my fault her dumbass wanna come up to me running her mouth on some shit tryna act like she know my past." he almost yelled.

"nigga youn gotta yell. how did y'all even start arguing anyways?" i curiously asked. "i don't even know. sometimes i just really wanna beat the shit out of her."

"fuck the shit out of her" i corrected which caused him to mean mug the fuck out of me.
"knowing damn well you want to get in them guts."

"knowing damn well i should pop you in your mouth." said nahmir.

"well its looks like you not gone be able to do neither cause it looks like she's going somewhere with that one johnny nigga." manny said walking in.

"its jordon." nahmir corrected while he got up. "nigga where you going?" I asked.

"finna go get her cause she not going nowhere near that nigga or anywhere with him."  he said putting on his black hoodie. "nigga don't start no drama." i said while he grabbed his keys and turned on his phone.

"maybe i will."

| genesis |

"are we almost there goddamn?" i asked jordan. after i left jay's house, i called jordan and apologized about last week.

he accepted my apology and we talked for a couple of hours. he was going to take me somewhere but i didn't know where exactly, i'm guessing cause it was a 'surprise' as he told me. it was dark out, about 9pm.

"almost," he replied. "this neighborhood looks really creepy, you better not be trying to scare me again." 

i said remembering the last time he scared me. i was at his house and when i knocked on the door he opened it with a demonic ass mask on his face.  "you'll be fine"

when we got to the place he was taking me i felt like i recognized the house. it looked familiar.

"nigga why am i at this weird ass place anyways?" i asked. but before my question could be answered tape was being put over my mouth and my hands were being tied.

i tried screaming but it was all muffled up. then i felt myself being carried and pushed somewhere.

the whole room was dark and i couldn't see anything at all.

"hurry up and lock the door." someone demanded.

this nigga really just kidnapped me.

still, i continued to try and get the ropes off of me and still tried yelling.

why the fuck is my life like this right now? why the fuck am i being kidnapped? why the fuck did i decide not to listen to nick when he was telling me not to trust people.

| nahmir |

at least she got her location on i sighed as i thought.

my eyes immediately widened when i saw where she was at. "what the fuck is she doing there?" i almost yelled.

"where she at
?" manny asked. "she's with lucas ass" i exclaimed. "well nigga you better get her" jay said. i rolled my eyes and walked out the house.