Chapter 27: Apologies

(A/n: 4k reads?! Are you shitting me?! You guys are literally amazing 😭 tysmmmm👏🏽❤️)

**Time Skip: 2 weeks**

April's POV:

I tried.

I tried so hard to get rid of these feelings for him, but I failed.

That cute, adorable little bastard made me fall for him.

I only told Angel, and she understands why I fell for him. Even though Chloe gave me complete shit, I still feel bad.

And I have to see that other bastard today, whom I absolutely despise.

But only one of them has my heart, no matter how hard I try to avoid him.

Angel's POV:

It was Sunday, and I wanted to make things right between Chloe and April. Actually between all of us.

Noah was sitting next to me on the couch, holding my hand gently in his. Chloe and April sat on opposite sides of the couch, with Chloe next to Noah and April next to me. Finn and Cameron sat across from us, on the smaller dividing couch.

No one wanted to speak so I gave myself a boost of confidence and stood up. I stood right in the middle of all of us.

"I sense tension," I said jokingly. I got a couple of smirks and slight giggles from all of them, but they continued to stay quiet.

"Well then, we're gonna do this Full House style," I replied to them. They gave me confused looks, but I just went behind the counter and grabbed a wooden bat.

"This is the talking bat-" I held it up for all of them to see. "-whoever has this bat in their hand gets to talk. And if you don't, shut your pie hole," I said hoping to get actual laughs. In fact I did, and it came from Chloe and April which made me feel accomplished.

"Okay, who wants to go first?" I asked, hoping one of them would be brave enough. Cameron raised his hand. "I think it would be best for me to go first," He replied. I handed the bat to him and sat back down next to Noah, everyone waiting for Cameron to talk.

"Ok, ever since I came here, all I did was mess things up," he started off.

"I thought you were supposed to leave two weeks ago," Chloe said quietly.

I snapped my fingers at Chloe. "ExCAuse me," I replied, causing to get a small smile from Chloe.

"Sorry," She replied.

"As I was saying-" Cameron said while continuing, "-I want to say I'm sorry I caused all of this pain and suffering, I never meant to hurt anyone. April, I'm sorry for leading you on because that was completely wrong and immature. Chloe, I'm sorry for getting between you and your friend and leading you on also. I'm sorry everyone," he said quietly.

Everyone nodded their head and April was the next one to speak. Cameron handed the bat to her, and she took in a deep breath before speaking.

"Okay, first. Chloe I'm oh so sorry. I didn't mean for all of this to happen, and I didn't know you were suicidal and I never meant to hurt you and I forgive you for everything you did and I hope that you can forgive me also," April said, talking extremely fast and rambling on.

"Cameron, I forgive you for the pain you put me through, I hope we can continue to be friends," She continued.

"And Finn, I'm sorry for getting between you and Chloe. That was a messed up thing for me to do," she said apologetically.

Once again, everyone nodded their head, as if they were approving of her apologies. "Me next, me next," Chloe insisted, reaching for the bat. April exchanged a nervous look towards me, as if she was surprised Chloe wasn't angry. She soon handed the bat over to her.

"I know that I caused the most pain. I owe an apology to everyone. Noah I'm sorry, you're my twin brother, and I never meant to make you upset when you figured out that I was suicidal. Angel, I'm also sorry. I'm sorry that I thought that you shouldn't date my brother because you guys are absolutely the cutest couple, and made you feel like you had to choose between me and April. Finn, I'm sorry for making you feel like you had to take care of me or whatever, it was best for you to break up with me. You're still the greatest friend ever,"

She took in a deep breath, figuring out what to say. "Cameron and April. I, am, so sorry. I got between you two because of my selfish ways. Especially you April. I do forgive you and I hope you accept my apology because I feel awful for the way I treated you. Cameron, as bad as this sounds, I really like kissing you," she said the last part slowly, partly shutting her eyes.

A few giggles ran around the room and Cameron started blushing. "Butttt, it was wrong. I'm sorry guys, I love you all,"she said as if she had just given a speech for winning a Grammy Award.

Noah clapped slowly, and we all started laughing. Chloe placed the bat on the floor and soon enough, Finn picked it up.

"So, are we all good?" He asked excitedly.

"Yes!" We all said in unison.

"Hey, shut your pie holes," he said while chuckling. We all joined into the laugh and we all ended up in a group hug.

"I love you guys," Finn mumbled while all of our heads connecting in the group hug.

"We love you too, Finnie the Pooh!" Me and April exclaimed.

The night ended with all of us passed out on the couch watching 'Scream'. I was cuddled up with Noah, of course. Chloe was sitting quite close to Cameron, but they didn't do anything. Finn and April were cuddled up on the floor, which made me wonder if April told him how she felt.

What am I talking about?! It's April.

Of course she didn't tell him, I said mentally giggling in my head.

(A/n: hi there! Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I've been caught up with the other books I'm working on (: I'm craving some Gaten Mozzarella sticks rn LMAO GET IT? Gaten Matarazzo? Mozzarella.. nvm💀 have a fantabulous day ❤️)

~☁️Łïttłę Åñgłê☁️