Chapter 37: Just Friends Pt. 3

a/n: OMGOSH HII ITS BEEN YEARZ SINCE IVE UPDATED THIS (sksksks not rly) ALSO 20.5k?! MCSCUSE ME IM FUCCIN SHOOK. MY WIG YALL-

Noah's POV:

I couldn't bare to look at her saddened face, so I looked down at my shoes. I felt bad for everything I've put her through. She's the reason why she's in the hospital right now. I don't deserve her when all she does is suffer because of me. I didn't want to hurt her physically anymore.

"I think we should breakup," I blurted out unexpectedly. Even my own words surprised me.

"Is this a joke?" she asked with a smirk on her face. I stayed quiet.

Her face dropped. "Noah, please tell me this is a joke," Angel begged. I slowly shook my head no, refusing to look at her. "So, this is real? You're really breaking up with me?" she asked sadly.

I nodded my head. "I'm sorry. I never meant to hurt you and I'm going to be honest..." I said and let my voice dragged.

Angel glared at me, waiting for me to finish my sentence.

"I don't know if you remember why you were mad at me the day you got hit by that car-"

"I do," she cut me off.

"Oh, well, um. I want to be honest and tell you that I didn't want you to see my phone because I was, um, kind of flirting with Millie," I quietly. I glanced up at her to see her reaction. Angel didn't say anything she only stared at the hospital bed sheets.

"I think you should leave,"

"But I-"

"Noah, please go. I'm not taking anymore visitors today, or for as long as I'm in here," Angel replied coldly. I nodded my head, understanding that she has every right to be angry with me. I turned and walked away slowly, eventually making my way back to the car and on my way to the last day of rehearsals.

Angel's POV:

Noah broke up with me.

How could he?

And he was flirting with Millie?

Who knew Noah Schnapp wasn't the guy I thought he was. I thought he was sweet, kind, gentle, but no he's deceiving and a liar. I promised a long time ago I wouldn't allow myself to get heartbroken again and look at my dumbass now.

Single.

Heartbroken.

And torn into pieces.

Sounds of violent vibrations coming from my phone interrupted my deep thoughts. It was April.

april💋
hey u okay ?

angle!
no.. 😕

what happened babes?

noah and i broke up..

YALL
DID
WHAT

i don't really want the others to know, unless he already told him

ISTG IM BEATING NOAH SNOWAHS ASS
HOW DARE HE
IM IIJSJDKKAOWK
I AM OUTRAGED

😭calm down it'll be ok

YEAH ITLL BE OK THE MINUTE I STICK MY CHANCLA UP HIS BOOTIE

i actually laughed 😭
i love u so much april, so glad we became friends ❤️

i'm glad too bub❤️
now time to find my flip flop

why?

do u not know what a chancla is?

a flip flop?

YES
AND I WILL USE IT
TO WHOP NOAH UPSIDE HIS HEAD

ha don't u mean...
uPsIdE dOwN

ok i freaking love u for that i'm screeching in the car

😂😂

but why did u guys break up?

honestly..
i have no idea ..

I set my phone down and grabbed a book to calm my nerves, but then my phone buzzed once again. I was tempted to turn it off, but I looked at who it was anyway.

noah❤️💍
i'm sorry, i know i messed up
i just thinking breaking up will be for the best bc i don't want u to get hurt anymore all because of me
read

angel🤧 has changed noah❤️💍's name to noah💔😔

I threw my phone on the cold, tiled floor and snuggled up to the uncomfortable hospital blanket.

I missed my bed.

I missed my house.

I missed my dad.

I missed having a normal life where everything wasn't so messed up.

I missed not being sad all the time.

Thanks a lot Noah Schnapp, I thought to myself as I cried myself to sleep.

a/n: i'm running out of puns but oh schnapp, i didn't see u there-