Chapter 4: Containing Myself

Angel's POV:

Noah just... called me beautiful..

I start to blush and my whole face looks like a tomato. I already know it.

"Uh-thanks Noah. That was v-very sweet of you," I struggle to say. I'm so overjoyed, that I can barely even get the words out. Then I notice that he starts to blush too.

Why is he blushing??? Maybe he regrets what he said..

"You're, uh, welcome," he stammers. We were sitting on the couch and I look up at him into his hazel eyes and get lost into them. I notice that he starts to lean in closer, and I do the same. Our faces are barely centimeters apart. His lips.. are so close to mine. If we lean in any closer, we might just...

Kiss.

Do it Angel.

I was so nervous that I just stare at his lips and wait for him to kiss me instead. He starts moving closer.

And closer.

Until..

"Hey guys! I talked to Finn and he can come over!" Chloe says excitedly. Me and Noah had already jumped away from each other, terrified that Chloe saw that we were about to kiss. Fortunately, she didn't. Me and Noah kept quiet and didn't say anything while blushing like crazy idiots.

"What the fuck happened in here?" Chloe asks while laughing. "You guys are suspiciously quiet," she says coming to sit on the couch between me and Noah, separating us.

I sigh and get up. "I'm getting some chips," I say abruptly. I walk out of the living room, go into the kitchen and groan in disbelief.

How many times is she going to interrupt the best moments of my life??

Then I get a text from my Mom:

M.D.❤️🤗: Hey sweetie, I went out to eat with an old friend and I'm just going to stay at her house. Be safe, be careful and no parties! ;P
Me: alrightttt fine. Have fun
M.D.❤️🤗: You 2 daughter dearest ;)

I was sure not telling my mom about having friends over was for the best.

Before she freaks out and has a heart attack.

*AT NIGHT*

Noah's POV:

I lay on the floor of Angel's bedroom. Along with Finn and Chloe while Angel is on her bed, deciding on watching Stranger Things. Chloe gets up and sits on Angel's bed. I just keep quiet, thinking about the 'almost' kiss I had with Angel. I wanted to tell someone about it , someone to tell me what to do...

Someone to help figure out if I like her.

I couldn't talk to Chloe, that's a no-no. I decided on talking to Finn instead.

"Angel, where's the popcorn?" I ask her. "Ooh, good idea. It's downstairs in the cabinet next to the refrigerator," she says while turning her attention towards me.

"I'll be back. Finn come with me," I say. "Fineeeee," he groans.

We go downstairs into the kitchen. I grab the popcorn and put it in the microwave. "So, Finn I need to talk to you," I say nervously.

"What's up?" He asks suspiciously. "Ok you can't tell anyone, especially not my sister," I say seriously.

"I swear to Bob, I won't tell a soul," he puts his hand on his heart and we both laugh. I get closer to him and start to whisper, so that Chloe and Angel can't hear us.

"Me and Angel almost... kissed, and I think I like her. I-I'm not sure," I stammer in a whisper.

Finn's eyes widen in obvious shock. "Woah dude!" He says in a yell/whisper. "Go for it," he encourages me.

Then I get nervous. "But what if she doesn't like me like that," I say worriedly.

"I'm pretty sure she would like you back," Finn assured me and pats me on the back. "I'm not good with girls, but don't stress it. Just wait until the right time to kiss her. Once you do... BOOM! You guys are in love," he whispers. I laugh and nod my head.

"Yeah you're right, I'm going to wait," I say agreeing with him while taking out the popcorn.

Wow. I like Angel and everything about her. Her smile, her laugh, her eyes, her personality. Everything. Now all I want to do is kiss her and tell her how much I like her.

"But you better hope I can contain myself," I say to him.

(A/n: hey you guyzzz. Hope you enjoyed this chapter and don't forget to vote c: and you guys are worth a MILLIEon bucks ! Remember that 😉🙃 huehuehue lovin' these puns aren't you?

No?

Well, shit I tried 💀

But have a great Friday everyone !❤️)

~☁️Łïttłę Åñgłë☁️