Chapter 7: The Tree

Noah's POV:

I saw that Angel started blushing after I called her princess.

"Oh, uh, sorry," I quickly apologize while blushing. "No-no it's fine. I like that name," she smiles. "And I want to go to the park," she says as she starts walking.

I slowly walk behind Angel and she stops in her tracks. She turns around and grabs my hand. "Come on slow poke!" Angel whines. I smile and start walking with her, not letting go of her hand.

Once we get to the park, we see a nearby ice cream place, and decide to get ice cream first. We both got chocolate and vanilla ice cream and sat on the park bench.

"So, how was school while I was gone?" I ask trying to start a conversation.

"It. Was. Awful. Me and Chloe only had each other when both you AND Finn were gone, don't leave for that long again," she says while play pouting. I hug her and look into her eyes. "I'll try not to," I smile. "Promise?" She asks while laughing. I playfully punch her. "That's Eleven's line," I say while chuckling.

We continue to talk about whatever was on our minds until we finished our ice cream. Once we finished, we ran up to the park and we played like we were little kids. I pushed her on the swing, and she did the same to me. We went on a few slides and I saw a tall tree I wanted to climb.

"I'm going to climb that tree," I say as I walk towards it. I start to climb slowly until I sit on a stable branch.

"Noah be careful!" Angel yells from below. I could hear the worry in her voice. "Come up here, it's no fun without you!" I yell back.

"I would, but how will I get down?" She asks. "I'll carry you," I chuckle. She giggles while climbing. "Impossible," she mumbles. She finally makes it up to the branch that I'm on.

"Well, hi there," I say happily. "Hoi," she says. I pull out my phone and tell her I want to take another picture. She does the same and we take a picture of each other at the same time. We were about to post it until we heard someone scream Angel's name.

"Angel? Is that you?!" A girl from our school yells.

I look down to see that it was Jessica. Jessica Finch.

More like Jessica Bitch, I say while scoffing.

I knew that Jessica didn't like Angel.

And Angel hated Jessica.

Angel rolls her eyes and groans. "What the hell do you want Jessica?" She 'schnapps'. (A/n: muuahhahaa the puns)

"Wow, someone is feisty today. Sorry that I'm interrupting your moment with my boyfriend," Jessica replies. My eyes widen in disbelief. I decided to speak up.

"I am not your boyfriend. Get lost Jessica," I say sternly. Angel looks at me and smiles. Jessica stands there, embarrassed and in shock. She finally walks away without even saying a word.

"You told her. Thanks Noah," Angel says. "Anything for the Princess," I smile. She blushes.

"Noah," she says. "Yes Princess?" I reply. "You're literally the best, thanks," She scoots close to me on the tree to hug me. I hug her back mumbling 'Anything for the person I love' but thankfully she didn't hear me.

"Noah," she says again. "Yes?" I ask her.

"How are we supposed to get down," she laughs nervously while looking at the ground.

"I'm jumping down," I say to her. "Noah! Don't leave me up here-," Angel didn't finish her sentence because I had already jumped. I landed on my feet and stood up straight brushing off my knees.

"Your turn!" I yell to her. "Nooo, I'm being safe," I watch her as she gradually and slowly climbs down the tree branch.

She almost makes it to the end of the tree, but accidentally cuts her leg on a tree branch. She hisses in pain as I watch her collapse to the ground. I was unable to move. I was so scared. I felt tears running down my face, then I ran up to her.

"Angel!" I yell as I'm running towards her. She lays motionless on the ground.

I kneel down on the grass next to Angel and lift her head up.

Oh God... please let Angel be okay, I say as I dial 911.

(A/n: muuhahaahaa a cliff hanger. I'll update really quick bc I'm actually excited to make the next chapter lol 😂😂 so you won't have to wait too long. It's half past ELEVEN and I'm ready to go to sleep. Hehehehe pun credits go to sammiebyrd13

Thanks Sam! ❤️ have good day everyone)

~☁️Łïttłę Åñgłê☁️