Chapter 15: Betrayal

Angel's POV:

I tried calling Chloe for the fifth time, and she still didn't answer. I had to tell her something.

Me and Noah decided to tell her.

About us.

It's been about 2 weeks since me and Noah started dating.

I went over their house and Chloe wasn't home, so I just hung out with Noah instead, of course. We were laying down next to each other, he had his arm around me, playing with my hair while scrolling through some of his fan's instagram posts. I start to get impatient waiting for Chloe, and was worried something happened to her.

"Noah..." I start off. "What's up, cupcake?" He says bubbly. I giggle softly, but become serious again.

"What if something... happened to Chloe," I asked getting terrified of the thought. Noah rolls closer to me and looks into my light brown eyes. "Don't think like that, okay? She probably snuck out again," he assures me. I nod my head, and Noah puts all of his weight on me.

"Ah, Noah you're heavy!" I say while laughing. He chuckles and slowly rolls back over. He scoots closer to kiss me on the forehead.

"Everything will be fine," he whispers to me, burying his face in my hair.

April's POV:

Cameron and I usually text everyday, and he would be the first to text, but I haven't heard anything from him since the pizza place. I decided to switch things up and text him first.

***
Me: hey Cam, whatcha up to?
Crush😍🤐: oh nun just got home
Me: oh where were you?
Crush😍🤐: at starbucks...
Me: noice
Crush😍🤐: very🙃 hbu
Me: noting. deciding if I want to sneak out and see you
Crush😍🤐: actually you should. I need to talk to you
Me: alrighty see you at the hotel
***

I wonder what he needed to talk to me about...

I hope he's deciding to ask me out!

I slightly squeal in my head from excitement and get ready to go.

Cameron's POV:

As much it would probably hurt April, I needed to tell her I didn't have an interest in her.

I don't even know how I feel about Chloe.

But God, she sure can kiss good..

I didn't tell my parents I was flying to Georgia. I basically ran away, but they'll probably think it's for work or something. I was staying in a hotel by myself. Apparently, I look older than what I really am.

I had just came out of the shower, and heard a knock on my door. It was probably April. I was shirtless, but I didn't care. I made my way to the door. I unlocked it and there stood Chloe. I quickly pull her inside without saying a word.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her. "To see you," she winked. "You need to leave," I say in the nicest way possible. I didn't know if mentioning April coming over would be a mistake. She instantly glares at me in utter confusion.

"For why?" She asks. I dart my eyes around the room, trying to avoid eye contact. "What if April comes over?" I ask her.

"Well, then I'll just hide," she replies bluntly. Then she looks me up and down and bites her lip.

"I'm liking the no-shirt look," she says stepping closer to me. I smirk and run my fingers through my wet hair.

"It would look better on you though," I say to her raising an eyebrow. She playfully hits my arm. "You're a nasty little boy," she says. "It's not nasty if you like it," I whisper in her ear.

She starts to lean in and I do the same. This time we take things slower. Her hands were on my chest, while my arms were wrapped around her waist. I eventually picked her up, and place her on the bed, I got on top of her and continued to kiss her. I started rubbing her arm, and she quietly giggles. I stop kissing her and smile.

"What's so funny?" I ask her. "That tickles," she whines. I tickle her and she bursts into laughter. She pushes me off, gets on top of me and kisses me again.

April's POV:

I had finally made it to the hotel Cameron was staying at. He had told me he was staying in room 507. I take the elevator and press the number '5'. The doors finally open, and I walk out immediately seeing room 507. It was straight down the hallway. The door seemed like it wasn't closed all the way, which made me hesitant to think that it wasn't his room.

I walked slowly to the door. Turns out it actually was slightly open. At first I was about to call his name, but I peeked through the door and saw a girl.

On top of him.

And they were kissing.

My heart broke into a million, billion pieces. I started feeling trapped, and couldn't get out. I didn't know if I was angry or sad. I didn't know how to feel. I felt like I couldn't love again.

I started to break down and cry softly, so that no one could hear me. I couldn't see the girl because her hair was in the way.

But it was definitely Cameron. The girl laughs again and starts to sit up.

Then I saw her.

I never felt more betrayed in my life.

I never thought Chloe would take Cameron away from me.

And I never wanted to talk to her again.

(A/n: hey you! You better reJOYCE because I now update everyday. Lmaooo this was fun to make even though i was rushed to update 💀. i hope you guys have a gr8 uhh what day is it.. oh a gr8 Wednesday! 😂💘 bye lovezzz! ❤️)

~☁️Łïttłę Åñgłê☁️