Chapter 26: The Party Pt. 2

Angel's POV:

I knew that I was stuck between my two closest friends. I was stuck right in the middle.

"You guys aren't friends anymore?" I asked her quietly.

"Not after what she did to me when we were younger,"she said through her clenched teeth. "When you stole her shirt? I thought you weren't allowed to go to her house anymore," I responded.

"Yeah, but she didn't tell people what she did before that," She walked away casually and went to find a hiding spot. I just stood there, speechless. I shook my head in disbelief and went back into my hiding spot, thinking nothing of it.

"Caleb, when you do the bird call, make sure it's actually Jordan," Gaten said while laughing.

"Yeah, Caleb. I'm going to lose my voice with all this screaming," Millie complained in her British accent.

Caleb put his hands up in innocence. "My bad," he said while chuckling. I checked my phone to see that Heaven texted me.

***
Heaven☁️: we'll be there in exactly 3 minutes
Me: good to know💀
Heaven☁️: wut happened?
Me: Caleb thought Chloe was Jordan😂
Heaven☁️: yikessss💀😭
Me: ikkk
***

"Guess what? I'm starting to watch Stranger Things now," April said excitedly to me. I giggled. "Wow, April," we both laugh and she went back into hiding.

"Heaven said they'll be here in 3 minutes," I said to everyone. Caleb gave me a quick thumbs up, and looked back out of the window.

After we waited 3 minutes we heard Caleb do the bird call once again. We all got in our positions and heard the door slowly creak open. Sadie turned the lights on and blasted the music and we all yelled "Surprise!"

Jordan stood there speechless, on the verge of tears. Heaven was standing there smiling.

"I-I can't believe this. What is all this?" She asked with tears streaming down her face. Heaven playfully hit her.

"What do you think it is, silly?" Heaven asked her. "It's your surprise party!" Sadie exclaimed.

"Well, come on into the upside down," Gaten said while guiding her towards the food and showing her all the decorations. She was hesitant because she was in such a shock.

The petite, blonde haired, now-to-be-teenager, screamed in happiness.

"I invited her friends, so be prepared for more screaming," Heaven whispered to me. I playfully rolled my eyes and laughed.

*3 HOURS LATER*

The party was almost over, and everyone had a blast, especially Jordan. Jordan was repeatedly thanking us and was getting everyone's autograph, including a picture with the cast.

I pulled April aside. "Are you ready to talk?" I asked her impatiently. Noah eyed me, letting me know that he wanted to leave soon and I held up a finger, indicating him to wait for me. It was cute how we knew what each other were saying without even communicating..

Focus, goddammit.

"About what?" April said playfully. I stared at her and she realized that I wasn't joking. "Chloe?" I said, emphasizing her name.

"Oh, come on Angel! Don't ruin the fun for tonight," she said energetically. I rolled my eyes and walked over to Noah.

"You ready to go, love?" Noah asked sweetly. I quickly kissed him on the cheek and nodded my head. We said goodbye to everyone and walked out of the door hand in hand with Chloe tagging along.

April's POV:

Slowly, but surely, almost all of Jordan's friends left and Finn and I were in a separate room together.

It was awkward, but Finn slowly made his way towards me and plop down in a chair next to me.

"I-uh, broke up with Chloe," he said nervously while scratching the back of his head.

"O-oh?" I replied. I didn't know what to say, but I had a feeling I knew where he was going with this.

"Yeah," Finn said bluntly while looking out a window. He sighed heavily.

"What's wrong?" I asked him, concerned.

"Huh? Oh- nothing. I'm just taking in everything that has been happening," he said to me. I nod my head in agreement.

"Things aren't awkward between us... right?" I asked Finn, turning my full attention to him.

"Of course not, bestie," he said while chuckling. He hesitantly put his arm around me, and I didn't complain. I just grabbed his arm and wrapped it around me tighter.

I smile and snuggled my head into his chest. "Finn?" I said quietly.

"Yeah?"

"Thanks for being there for me. You don't know how much I appreciate you," I said honestly.

"I would do anything for you," he replied while smiling. He kissed my forehead, and soon enough, a gigantic smile grew upon my lips.

(A/n: BVHFKUDKWGUK I heard Jacob SAGGYTITS cheated on my girl Millie 😠 we're gonna have to throw some hands! He's gonna make me Schnapp.

hOlD mAh HoOpS!

💀but anyways, I'm thinking of making two stories, tHe Finn Wolfhard Fanfiction, and a different one which won't be a Fanfiction, so I'll stay in touch !❤️)

~☁️Łïttłę Åñgłê☁️