Part 55

Syed texted me last night and wished me goodluck. We never spoke to each other yet. But I think when the exams are over everything will be okay. Our relationship will be fine. I hope this diary will have enough space for me to write everything. 

Well today is the last day of my final exam. Its Economics paper. I wanted to study with him because he's good with statistics and shits but he didn't picked up the phone and I only rang once. Ego does it all. He didn't call me back. 

The paper was okay. Not that I could be proud of because seriously I couldn't answer the statistic part well. So I went home today and slept the entire day. Its night time now and I couldn;t sleep. I think its time that I call him. 

"Hello," 

"Hello,"

"Syed, I'm sorry," 

"Its okay. How was today?" 

"Its okay. I guess. Its not that good. I'm not that good with statistics you know,"

"Yeah, I know. You should have called me before the exams," 

"I did but I thought you were sleeping so I don't want to disturb you," 

"I was with Qatar. What are you doing tomorrow?"

"I was about to ask the same thing. Well, I'm not quite sure. I'm thinking of starting my driving classes,"

"Oh,"

"Syed,"

"Yeah,"

"I had a bad dream,"

"What was it about?"

"I dream that I was driving a red beetle car then suddenly I don't know what happened but my car was in its worst condition and I'm in the hospital, coma," 

"Don't say that!"

"Its not me, I was dreaming,"

"Did you slept after you went home? Have you showered?"

"No, I just got up,"

"Go and shower. I meet you at home,"

"No, I want to see you tomorrow. Not like this. I'm in my worst condition now. Those exam papers are killing me," 

"It doesn't matter,"

"Do you miss me?"

"I'm sorry about what you said. You're my wife not my maid. Plus, I miss you so badly,"

:")