Mad doesn't even explain things

Lex

After the stunts my sisters and Piper pulled, I was beyond furious. I figured Piper of all people wouldn't lie to me. I was wrong.

Things at home were tense. I wasn't talking to anyone. I mean, what was there to say? I went to school and home, that was it. Since they ground me, I figured what else did I need, not much.

It also pissed off Daniel, Maverick, Major, and Mia. They weren't just pissed but also hurt. I couldn't blame them. All it took was for one bad judgment call and things to spiral out of control.

All I knew was it tired me of it. Why do my sisters' mistakes have to reflect on the rest of us? None of it made any sense.

While I stayed in my room, my sisters had to deal with the outcome of what happened. My sister's significant others or potentials weren't talking to them at the moment, and they didn't know what to do.

Because of it, they started handling it their way. Lyric locked herself away, Larkin paced, Lakin got angry, and Luna became lost. It was becoming a nightmare for everyone.

"Larkin," Dad asked as he stopped by her room. She was pacing and talking to herself. It was something she developed when she was younger when she became stressed.

"I'm okay. I'm okay. I'm okay," is all Larkin repeated to herself over and over as she paced. While Dad watched her, Ma checked on Lyric.

"Lyric," she said, opening her door to see Lyric sitting by the window staring out of it. "Lyric?"

Lyric said nothing. Lyric didn't answer Ma; Lyric just stared outside. She left Lyric's room then went to Lakin's. She opened the door to see her room trashed. Lakin was into a full-fledged meltdown. She quickly closed the door, as stuff went flying at the door.

Dad went to check on Luna, who he found scribbling in a notebook. He walked over, and all it was, was scribbles.

Then he called the only people that could help. He called my uncles. They came over, and each one went to each sister.

Noah walked into Lyric's room. "Lyric?"

She turned and looked at him, "Hey, Uncle Noah."

He walked over and took a seat next to her. "Let's talk," Noah said.

Next was Nathan. He went to Lakin's room and opened the door. She looked at him while sitting in the middle of her room amid the destruction. He walked over and took a seat in front of her. "Lake?"

She sighed. "Hey, Uncle Nathan," Lakin said.

"I think it's time we talked." She nodded as they talked.

Nolan went to see Luna. He walked in and took a seat on her bed as she kept scribbling, "Luna?"

She looked up and smiled. "Oh, hey, Uncle Nolan," Luna greeted him.

"What do you have there?" Nolan asked.

"It's a picture. It's pretty. I mean, it's way prettier than me. Because Major doesn't think I'm pretty. He won't talk to me, but that's okay because sometimes we need a pretty picture, right?" She looked at him as she started to rock.

"Luna, you're beautiful," Nolan assured her.

"Then why won't he talk to me?" She started to cry as he pulled her to him and held her. It was the one thing that hit Luna hard was when she didn't feel like she was pretty enough or good enough.

Finally, Nixon went to see Larkin. He walked in as she babbled to herself, "Lark?"

"I'm okay. I'm okay. I'm okay," Larkin repeated.