Crazy is as crazy does

Piper

With Lex's Aunt Liz now involved in the case with Roger, the Grays could breathe a little easier. They also closed the investigation on the fire at the bakery and deemed Nash and Maggie innocent. The insurance company settled with them for a decent amount, and they planned on rebuilding. I was glad. They deserved to catch a break.

The sisters were even crazier than before. I wasn't sure, but I think it was hormonal, considering something was always happening.

I wanted a little peace. The problem was when you're dating a Gray; you never get that.

I came over to see Lex and walked into a mess.

"You're a tool," Larkin yelled.

"And you're asinine," Lakin yelled back.

"Well, you're both idiots," Lyric yelled.

"We are not! Don't you have to hump Daniel or something," Lakin yelled.

"Oh, and like you don't do that with Mia!" Lyric snapped.

What did I walk into the Gray house? I walked upstairs to hear yelling coming from Lakin's room. So, like a good friend and neighbor, I checked it out.

"We wouldn't be in this mess if you would have just stuck to the plan," Larkin spat.

"Me? I told you they would find out," Luna snapped.

I cleared my throat, and they all stopped to look at me. I smiled at the sisters and waved. The next thing I knew, I got yanked into the bedroom, and the door shut.

That would not end well.

Lex

Piper said she was coming over. So, where was she, and why were my crazy ass sisters yelling at each other? Scratch that, I didn't want to know. Because every time I found out, it resulted in me getting into trouble.

Then I heard voices including Piper's. Now, what did they have planned?

I walked over to Lakin's room and opened the door. I found the five of them standing there, looking innocent. Yeah, I don't know who they're fooling, but they aren't innocent by any means.

"Oh, hey, Lex," Luna smiled.

"Okay, either you four are planning something which will cause me to get grounded, or you're planning something that will cause me to get grounded. Now give it up," I said to my sisters.

"Who us? Pft, we would do no such thing," Lakin said casually. I gave her a look.

"You two are the biggest idiots in the world if you think he's buying that." Larkin rolled her eyes as she walked over and shut the door.

She walked back over to me, "Okay here is the deal, we were planning to go to a party but loose lips here," she said, pointing to Luna, who gave her a look, "Mentions it to Major, who told Ma and Dad. So, now we can't go, and we're on house arrest."

I looked at them and rolled my eyes. "Maybe because there is a maniac running loose. Plus, what party? We don't go to parties."

"Some guy at school and who cares whose party it is? We wouldn't be sociable, anyway; we had other plans," Lakin said.

"What plans?" Why did I ask that?

"Well, it seems Sherry and a few others have been talking shit and trying to pull a fast one. She would invite Daniel and then try to break up Lyric and him, to get even with what we did to her," Larkin explained.

"Yeah, but Daniel won't go if he knows Sherry will be there. I mean, after what she did, he can't stand her," I reasoned.

"He doesn't know. Two guys mentioned it to him," Lyric said.