The brothers and sisters conspire the Gray way

Lex

The brothers and sisters stood there looking in the trunk as a tied up and gagged Roger looked at them.

"Stop looking at us like that. If you had come peacefully, this would have never happened. It's your fault," Nixon snapped.

"So, what now, Uncle Nix?" Lyric asked.

"Now we have a little chat with the tool," Nixon said to Lyric as he and Nathan pulled him out of the trunk. They set him down on the ground as they all stood looking at him while he looked up at them.

"Now, we will take off the gag and have a civilized conversation. If you're uncivilized, then the gag goes back on. Capese?" Nixon said to him as he yanked down his gag.

"This is fucking kidnapping! My parents will have you arrested! I'm going to......" Roger yelled.

Nixon promptly put the gag back up into place.

"So much for civilized," Noah said.

"Look, tool, we wanted to talk to you, but no, you had to make things difficult for yourself. It's your damn fault," Nathan huffed.

"Anyway," Nixon interjected. "This is how it will go down. As of today, you and Piper are no more."

Roger let out a muffled, "What?"

"He didn't stutter," Nolan said.

"Did you stutter?" Nathan asked Nixon.

"No, not that I'm aware of," Nixon said as he shrugged.

"See, he didn't stutter," Noah agreed.

"Before you get your panties into a bunch, there's no need for fighting. We tied up our wives at one point. So, if you think you're special, you're not," Nixon said.

Lyric walked over. "What our uncles are saying and what we need to make clear is you and Piper are over. She doesn't like you. You're a douchenozzle."

He looked at her as Larkin ripped down his gag. "That means no one likes you."

"Funny coming from girls that no one likes," he snapped back.

"We don't care. We're Grays," Lakin retorted.

"That's not true; the boys like us." Luna grinned.

They all looked at her.

"Christ, it's having the female version of Nolan," Nathan said as Nolan shrugged.

"Anyway, if you think of even remotely causing hell for our brother or Piper, we will cause hell for you," Lyric smirked.

"Funny considering your brother can't stand you," he huffed.

"Duh, we already know that, but we're still siblings, so he doesn't have a choice," Larkin remarked.

"Yeah, he has to love us. I think it's a rule or something," Lakin said, rolling her eyes.

"Tool, we may not like each other, but we are Grays. Our bond is unbreakable," Nixon told him. "Now that we got that cleared, we will head back."

They walked over to their cars and started to get in when Roger yelled, "What about me?"

"What about you?" Nathan yelled.

"You can't leave me in BFE with no water or food!" Roger yelled back.

"Oh fine," Nixon said in a huffed. He reached in and grabbed a bottled water and tossed it at him, hitting him smacked in the forehead. "Don't say I never gave you anything."