Is it hot in here?

Piper

I couldn't sleep last night. All I could do was think about Lex, his abs, his butt, his, well, you get the drift. Roger was nothing like that. I mean, have you seen Lex? I need to stop thinking about him. I was with a Roger I had to remind myself but Lex, ugh.

I sat there and thought about things. I mean, there were so many things different between Lex and Roger. I was noticing them a lot, but I tried to block them out. The problem was that it wasn't working.

If I had to pick between the two, I would have chosen Lex, but it never happened. I never understood why? I used to go over their house all the time and hang with the sisters, hoping to see him, but every time I did, he would leave, ugh.

When Roger asked me out, I figured Lex had no interest, so I accepted; I wish I didn't. Roger was anything but sweet. He was a tool. I think I have been hanging around the Grays too long.

I needed to see Lyric. She would have an idea about what I should do. I headed to Gray's house and knocked on the door.

"Get the door, you twit!" Well, Larkin was home.

"Why do I have to get the door?" I heard Lex yell.

"Because I said so!" Larkin yelled back.

The door opened, and Lex stood there. Then the door slammed in my face, well, okay, then.

Lex

The minute I saw her standing there, I shut the door on her. No way, I didn't need more trouble. I walked away and went upstairs.

"Christ, Lex! Could you be any more unsociable?" Luna yelled.

"Piss off, Luna! Go hump some unsuspecting douche!" I yelled back.

"Hey! There will be no humping of any kind unless it's me with your mother!" Dad yelled at us.

"Ew! Gross dad! No one wants to hear about your kinky shit," Lakin yelled.

Dad walked over and answered the door. "Hey, Piper," he greeted her.

"Hey, Nash, is Lyric home?" Piper asked Dad.

"Yeah, she's up in her room," he nodded to her.

"Thanks." Piper walked in and went up to Lyric's room. She stepped inside as Lyric was looking at something.

"Hey, Lyric," Piper greeted her.

"Hey, Piper, what's up?" Lyric asked her.

"Oh, you know, the sky." She smiled and sat down on Lyric's bed.

"Dad, I will see Kaiden and Kain," I yelled as I walked downstairs and left before he said anything to me.

"Okay, Lex. Bye, Lex," Dad said.

The farther I was away from Piper, the better.

Piper

Great, now Lex hates me.

"Piper?" Lyric said, breaking me from my thoughts.

I looked at Lyric. "Huh ?"

"What's wrong with you?" She asked me.

"I think I made a mistake," I said shyly.

"Which part? The part where you dated Roger the douche and stomp on my brother's heart or the part where you took said douche's side when he went after Lex at the party?"

I looked at her and furrowed my brows. She waved me off. "Don't worry. I still like you, and I still plan on wreaking havoc with my brother."

"Have you ever had feelings for someone and didn't know what to do, Lyric?" I stood up and started pacing. "On one hand, you're stuck in this situation and don't know how to get out of it. If you do, then there's a possibility that the person you like doesn't like you back. But then again, you never know. You know?"