Don't get mad, get even

Lex

With everything set in place, we let the boys take the lead, which Kain and Kaiden were more than happy to do.

The six of us hung at the lockers waiting until the right moment. Kaiden, Kain, Beau, and Brody took their spots as the hall started to fill with students.

We stood there and waited; then, Sherry came strutting down the hallway with other members of the cheer team. She acted like she didn't have a care in the world. Well, that was about to change.

As soon as she got to the middle of the hallway, that's when Kain did his part. He pulled out a bullhorn and said, "Attention, ladies, and gents! Classmates, please turn your attention to the cheer captain, Sherry Miles!"

Everyone turned and looked at her as she stopped. Kaiden, Beau, and Brody walked over to her.

"Now, it seems Miss Rah-Rah here has been keeping a little secret from everyone! I figure my brother and cousins can fill you all in!" He announced.

She stood there fidgeting as Beau said, "See, Miss Prissy here has a secret, don't ya?"

"I don't know what you're talking about," she said casually.

"Oh? Rethink that before we prove you wrong, sweetheart," he retorted.

She looked at him, pursing her lips. "I have nothing to hide."

"Suit yourself. Don't say we didn't warn you." He shrugged as he nodded to Brody, who held up a remote, then hit play.

"Oh, Lakin, that feels so good. Keep going, baby. Don't stop," the person moaned.

"You like when I tease you," Lakin said.

"Oh, god, yes, oh, Lakin, I love it when you do that. Don't stop," she moaned.

"Is my Sherry baby going to come for me?" Lakin breathed.

"Oh, god! Oh, god, Lakin! Don't stop!"

Brody hit stop. "Care to explain."

Her face dropped as people whispered to each other.

"Yeah, care to explain," we heard someone say.

She turned, and so did the rest of us as we saw a guy standing there, looking hurt. He walked over to her. "Well," he asked her.

"Well, it seems your chick here has been sleeping with my cousin and playing you both. The best part was she blackmailed a good friend by sicking Roger on her with lies. But that's just my opinion," Kaiden said, raising his head with a look as he walked away.

"Daniel, I can explain," she whispered.

"Save it. I knew something was going on with you. All the excuses, all the lies, but I thought maybe I was paranoid. Then I thought I wonder who the guy is. I didn't think it was a girl," he said as his fist balled.

We stood there and watched everything go down.

"It's funny. I tried to be a decent person, and yet this happens. I guess nice guys finish last," he said, turning and walking away.

We stood there watching him. Then Sherry walked over to us. "I know you had something to do with this! How could you?" She spat.

"What? Are you serious? Is she serious?" Larkin asked.

"She thinks she's the victim in all this," Luna added.

"You bitches deserve what you get!" Sherry barked.

"Wait! Hold up!" Lyric said in a firm tone as our cousins walked up. "First, you were the one that played fast and loose with people. You played not only someone that didn't deserve it, which was Daniel, but you also hooked up with our sister. The only mistake Lakin made was believing a whore like you. Daniel made the mistake of allowing a worthless skank to have his heart. Don't go around acting butt hurt over the fact you cause this mess. Playing the victim isn't a good look on you," she finished as she walked away, as the rest of us followed.