Sometimes, you need a big push

Piper

I needed help with Lex if things would progress. I mean, we're in a way better footing, but I needed him to get the point. So I enlisted his sisters' help.

I figure if anyone could give him that push, they could.

I just told them what I wanted to do, and they decided what they would do.

"Okay, there he is, now we have to get him to agree," Lyric said.

"It's Lex. He will never agree," Lakin said.

"Oh, he will agree, or he will have to sleep with one eye open at night," Larkin added.

"Is it wrong that we are violent types?" Luna asked them.

"We're Grays, who cares?" Larkin shrugged.

"Now," Lyric said, giving them the signal as they took their spots.

Lex came down the hallway, only tripped and a door to open with him flying into the room. The door promptly closed shut.

"And mission accomplished," Lyric said, brushing off her hands.

While it satisfied them with themselves, Roger came walking down the hallway. They stood there as he smirked. "Hey Larkin," Roger said with a look.

She glared at him as he smirked while walking away.

"Okay, what was that?" Lakin said, turning to her.

"It's nothing," Larkin said as she turned and walked away.

"Something is up with those two, and we will find out," Lyric told them.

"Good luck because Larkin won't talk," Lakin said to her.

"Then maybe it's time we make her," Luna added.

"But first things first, getting those two fools together than finding out what beef Larkin has with Roger. I mean, we hate the dude, but she hates him," Lyric said to Lakin and Luna.

"Yep," Lakin and Luna said as they walked to class.

Lex

I got up from the floor and felt around until I found it. I grabbed hold of the cord and pulled it.

Click

Piper stood there. I should have known. I turned to try the door handle, wrenching on it, but it ended up in my hand, fantastic.

"Lex, what did you do?" Piper's eyes widened.

I turned around and held up the handle to her. She let out a sigh, then walked over and took a seat on a bucket. "Great, now we're stuck in here."

I walked over and took a seat, pulling out my cell phone and lo-and-behold, no signal, figures.

"This is the problem with my sisters. They never think about the outcome," I sighed.

"Well, it sounded like a good idea," she shrugged.

I looked at her, "Piper, if you wanted to hang out, all you had to do was say, hey Lex, do you want to hang? Not enlists the devils themselves."

"Okay, hey, Lex, want to hang?" She said with a smirk. I let out a chuckle.

I moved and leaned with my back against the wall. I looked at Piper as she sat there.

"So, since they stuck us for god knows how long, why don't you tell me what happened with you and Roger?"

Her head snapped up. "Why ?"