Things are getting a bit out of hand

Lex

The five of us were navigating our way around with the people we were dating. The only issue is we couldn't keep our lips to ourselves except for Larkin, who was keeping Maverick and arm's length and Major, who was keeping Luna at arm's length for obvious reasons.

I was standing at my locker with Piper talking when Lyric and Daniel walked up.

"Lex, we need to do something about Luna or Dad will hunt Major down," Lyric said.

I turned and looked at her. "Lyric, you and I both know with Luna and a guy there is no stopping her."

"It doesn't make it right," Lyric told me.

"Wait, this is coming from a girl that helps our sisters scheme most of the time," I said, arching an eyebrow at her.

She rolled her eyes at me as Piper giggled.

Larkin walked up to her locker without saying a word to us. What was up with her?

We turned and looked at her.

"Well, hi to you, too," Lyric said to her.

"What? You want a cookie or something?" Larkin asked us.

"Lark, what crawled up your ass," I asked her slightly irritated.

"Oh, I'm sorry, does the almighty Lex need an explanation?" She snapped.

"Larkin, that's enough," Lyric ordered.

"Oh, screw you, Lyric. You pretentious bitch," she growled.

"Larkin!" Lakin walked up with Mia.

"Oh, I'm sorry I figure you were busy hooking up with some other unsuspecting twit because we all know you can't keep your legs closed," Larkin snapped.

"Larkin! What the hell?" Luna caught the tail end of it. "What is wrong with you?"

"Me? What is wrong with all of you? You act like sex is just a free for all! Lex with his attitude! Lyric with her manipulation! Lakin with her lusting! And you, you're the worst. Dad told you no, and you still defy him! Why because you can? You four are utterly ridiculous!" With that, she slammed her locker door closed and stormed out.

"What just happened?" Lakin asked us.

We all stood there, speechless.

We didn't know what to do after her outburst, so we made a few calls. Larkin went home and slammed into her room. From there, she had a full-blown meltdown.

A few minutes later, Dad and Ma showed up along with our uncles. They heard the screaming and things breaking as they headed up to Larkin's room.

It unleashed her fury so much that she ended up hitting Ma, and it took the five of them to restrain her.

"Get off of me!" She screamed as tears fell down her face.

"Larkin! It's us! Calm down!" Dad shouted.

"Stop! Get off of me!" Larkin yelled.

"Not until you calm down," he ordered.

"Please! Get off of me! Don't touch me!" Larkin begged.

She struggled until someone showed up. "Let her go."

They turned to see Maverick.

"Let her go. Trust me," Maverick said as they released her, and she bolted to the corner. Maverick walked by them and over to her. He knelt in front of her. "I will not touch you. I need you to listen to me. Look at me, Larkin." His voice was calm.