That's so invasive Hazza... (stands up slowly)

Yeah, well you going into my PRIVATE office- which you had to steal the key to do- wasn't? I think this makes us about even hmm? (Pats bum lightly) (raises an eyebrow)

Yes sir.... (submissively) (stands in corner) (hasn't followed other instructions yet) (insecure) Sir... do I hafta do it now? Can't you just take them down while I'm over your knee? (nervous)

 No (Y/N), I can't do that. I'm sorry, but embarrassment is part of this whole thing.

O-Okay... (hooks fingers in shorts and slides them down slowly)

Underwear down too love (raises an eyebrow)

(whines loudly) Yes sir... (slides underwear down to mid-thigh)

All the way down (Y/N/N), you know the drill by now. I've had I smack your naughty bottom enough by now that you should know

Yes Harry.... (slides underwear down further until at appropriate height) How long do I have to stay here?

Until I say so (smirks) I would enjoy the corner time as much as possible, before your bum starts hurting more than your pride

Harrrrrrrrrry you're just gonna make me stand here? (pouting)

Yes I am. And while you're standing there I want you to tell me what you did wrong and why it was wrong. And hands on your head

(places hands on head) I uh... Well I broke into your office.... That was wrong cause you said not to but I did. Then I messed some stuff up but I don't think that was really wrong cause it was an accident (trying to get you to loosen up on punishment)

Well, I agree that it was an accident, but it wouldn't have happened if you didn't break into my office in the first place. Do you agree?

I guess I agree sir... (guilty)

Good girl, I love you you know?

I know... That doesn't make it hurt less though. I love you too. Even when you spank me.

Yes baby, but that's how you learn. Getting your little pale bum smacked. Now come over here, you can pull your underwear up before you turn around love, I know this is embarrassing enough.

Okay Harry (small) (pulls underwear up and turns around hesitantly) Thank you.

Of course honey. Now come lie yourself over my knee.

(confused) There's no chair in here.... (almost amused) You can't spank me if you don't have a chair. I guess we just have to go somewhere else which will take a longggggggggggg time. (innocent)

Good point. Why don't you go grab a chair. I would hurry back though, cause for every minute it takes you to bring back the chair, you're going to get five extra smacks. And mind you, you're still in your undies and the boys are in the other room (smirks again) (chuckles as embarrassed expression)

(gulps) I'll hurry back then... (runs out of room, finds chair, runs back with chair in tow) Here's your chair sir. (holds out chair)

Thatta girl. (Takes chair and sits down) now over my knee then your undies will come down again

(gets instantly extremely nervous) Yes sir.... (bends over your knee and situates self)

Alright (pulls underwear down and off), you're getting thirty five with my hand, then five more minutes of corner time after I slather you bottom in hot rub