"Can I get some clothes?" I asked.

"No," Leo growled before slamming the door shut before a lock clicked.

"Fuck you!" I shouted.

I looked over to the girls who were just sitting quietly on their bed. A few minutes passed by and the door opened again revealing a guy with a smirk on his face. "What do you want now," I hissed.

His eyebrow rose playfully at my tone. "They left me in charge so I guess one of you will be satisfying me today," he licked his lips before looking around the room before shutting the door.

"What, can't get your mini dick sucked?" I laughed. I watched as his sent a death glare at me before walking over. "I'll show you," he hissed before stooping down to my level just inches away from my face. My hands tightened around the chain getting ready to yank it off.

"You think you're tough now bitch?" he hissed as he roughly grabbed my chin.

A smirk rose to my face, "I do," I snickered.

Before he could respond, I broke free of the chains and took his head before bashing it into the concrete ground. I felt a sharp pain in my leg and I let out a small scream as he had now stabbed me with a knife. I twisted his hand and yanked the knife out of my leg before stabbing him in the back.

He let out a painful groan and stood up trying to reach the knife in order to pull it out. I stood up and sent a glare at him. "You better hope you're going to heaven," I hissed before ripping his heart out. His blood spread across the floor like wild fire as his body dropped to the floor. I release his heart as it dropped to the floor.

Closing my eyes, I focused on my self healing turning it on. I felt my pain endurance fading away as I was now feeling nothing. I rolled around my shoulders and felts my back healing up as well as my leg. I opened my eyes and looked to see I was now fully healed up.

My head turned to the girls who were staring at me with shock. I walked over to them and ripped of the chains from their hands. "Stay close, don't wonder off and don't cause attention," I spoke in a stern tone. They all quickly nodded.

I walked over to the guy and searched him only to find a pistol and a phone. I quickly dialed in James number and hit call.

After a few rings, his voice came through.

"Hello?" he answered.

"Hi. I'm getting out of here and I have the girls. It will only take me an hour or so since I can't teleport. I don't know where I'm at but just got to the mansion. Get Henry there as well. Pack up my things. I'll see you then," I commented.

"We're in Guatemala," Julie spoke.

"Heard that and be safe. See you then," he quickly replied before hanging up.

I dropped the phone to the floor and walked to the door to open it only to be stopped by the lock. With one strong yank, I pulled the metal door off the hinges before peeking outside. Looking down the dimly lite hallway, I saw there was no one. I walked out the room and turned the corner to see our dresses were on the floor.

I walked over and picked up my dress before hopping into it. "I guess you guys get dress but leave the heels behind," I whispered before zipping it up.

They quickly got dress and I walked down the hall before taking another turn. This thing was honestly like a maze. I finally ran into the stairs and I quietly walked up before peeking out the door. As I looked out, I saw it was a small room which lead to another bunch of stairs. In this room was about four guys sitting around a table playing cards.

I turned to the girls, "Stay here until I tell you," I whispered.

They nodded and I busted through the door before throwing the knife at one of them which landed in their chest. I put up my force field and charged towards on of the guys before ripping his heart out of his chest. I then went to the other guys and quickly twisted his neck. As I reached for the other guy, his clips had finish so he threw the gun towards me. I smacked it away only for him to charge at me. I stood still and held my hand out causing him to stop. His heart ripped out his chest and was in the palm of my hands.

"Lets go," I ordered the girls. As they walked into the room, they looked around in shock. I walked up the stairs and walked through another door only to be met with a choke hold. I elbowed the person and flipped them over me causing them to land in front of me. He then reached up to grab me but I broke his arm causing him to scream. I quickly broke his neck and heard screaming in the other room. I knew full aware they all knew something was now wrong.

"Do you know this house?" I asked turning to looked at the girls. They all nodded. "Where's the west wing?" I asked.

"That way and up the stairs," Francis pointed to the direction to where the yelling was coming from. I let out a sigh, "Stay close and if you see something, say something," I spoke before walking towards the other room. I looked around the corner to see more guys.

"Stay outside the room until I clear it. This goes for the rest until we're out of here," I mumbled before walking into the room. There was about 20 guys just lounging around. They noticed me and aimed their guns at me as I stood in the center.

"Where's Leo?" I asked.

They stood their quiet. I let out a groan and lifted up two fingers in the air before waving it down once causing everyone's gun to automatically empty their clips. "I'm not going to ask again, where's Leo?" I spoke a bit louder.

A guy then charged towards me along with more following behind him. I let out a groan focused my powers causing all the guys in the room to drop dead as I had simply ripped their hearts out. They all simultaneously dropped to the floor.

"Clear," I shouted. I walked across the bloody floor barefoot before heading to the next room to see it was a hall. I looked across the hall to see the stairs. I went to walk but stopped as I realized it seemed a bit to quiet. My senses heightened and I looked across the hall, left and right to see a bunch of doors. I could hear people breathing on the other side along with heartbeats. The smell of gun powder hit my nose and it was safe to say, there were numerous guys behind the door waiting to ambush us.

"Leo, I know you're here," my voice boomed through the room.

The doors all opened and a bunch of men lined up before taking their aim at the girls and I. They pulled the trigger causing the girls to scream. The bullets all stopped in front me just 4 inches away from my body. As they empty their clips, I watched as fear rose on some of the guys faces as they quickly started to reload. With one flick of the wrist, I waved my hand back causing the bullets to fly to them. Within seconds, their bodies all fell to the floor.