"Yes, sir," Jongin answered, rubbing his ear a little from when Baekhyun had yelled at him over the phone.

Kyungsoo quickly stole the phone from Jongin. "Okay, okay. Jongin and I have to go now, so have fun with Chanyeol." After hanging up, Kyungsoo placed his phone back down on the nightstand and laid back on top of Jongin. "Jongin, we really should get up now."

Jongin hummed. "We've been lying down for a while now, so let's go get ready."

Bu they didn't move from their spots. Kyungsoo still laid on top of Jongin, not even moving.

"Jongin, why aren't we getting up yet?" Kyungsoo asked.

"I can't get up if you're still on top of me," Jongin pointed out. Kyungsoo's mouth made an O in realization before he quickly sat up and slid off of the bed to get ready for the day. Jongin watched Kyungsoo rummage through his suitcase for a clean pair of clothes before he carried then into the bathroom.

Once Kyungsoo locked the door behind him, Jongin pulled the white covers of the bed up to his shoulders and curled up into a ball, hoping to get more sleep.

"Jongin, get your lazy ass out of bed. Now!" Kyungsoo shouted from the bathroom. Jongin groaned and threw the covers off of him lazily. How did Kyungsoo know that he was still in bed? Jongin would never find the answer to that question. Kyungsoo just knew him very well.

Twenty minutes—and one hundred complaints from Jongin—later, Kyungsoo finally dragged Jongin downstairs for them to eat.

"Can you believe that today is our second last day in Venice?" Kyungsoo asked Jongin as they sat at their red-clothed table, cutting up their syrup-covered pancakes and taking swigs of their wine from their wine glasses—why would anyone serve their guests wine for breakfast? "I mean, it feels like just yesterday that we came here, and now our two weeks in Venice are almost up. I have to say, though, that these last two weeks held the best memories of my life."

Jongin stopped cutting his pancake and looked up at Kyungsoo, a large smile occupying his face. "I'm glad you enjoyed it as much as I did. This is the first time in twenty years that I ever traveled to a place to sightsee instead of for business purposes." Business. Jongin had completely forgot about his life before he met Kyungsoo. Now that he thought about it, that wasn't even life, or a living style. It was boring, dull, and gray. After Kyungsoo came into his life, he felt alive. He was happy, bright, energetic, and everything was full of colour.

"What are you thinking about?" Kyungsoo smiled as he stared at Jongin's spaced-out face. It was cute.

Jongin snapped out of his thoughts and smiled back. "I was just thinking about how boring my life was before you came along." Kyungsoo laughed and stood up from his chair, leaning over the table, and pressing his lips against Jongin's. Leaning forward a bit more, Jongin sucked lightly on Kyungsoo's bottom lip. His lips tasted like sweet, sugary syrup from the pancakes. They finally pulled apart and Kyungsoo sat back down in his chair, a large smile plastered on his face.

"Right? If it weren't for me, there would be no entertainment in your life," Kyungsoo said with confidence that Jongin had to laugh.

"I love you, Kyungsoo," Jongin said fondly as he placed down his butter knife—that he used to cut the pancakes—and gazed at Kyungsoo from across the table.

"Isn't it the wrong place to be confessing right now?" Kyungsoo giggled, but his cheeks were still dusted with a light pink and his head was ducked so Jongin couldn't see his flushed face. His heart was beating so fast that for a second, he was terrified that Jongin would hear his heartbeat from across the table.