Going back to Trofors

We arrived at the airport and went to a vip place so fans wouldn't always be following us. Once we had done everything we needed to do, like go through security and stuff like that.

We had some time left until we had to board the plane so we stayed in the vip place on the sofas and just went on our phones.

--- skip to when boarding the flight ---

We're just about to go to the gate and at the exit of the vip place there are some fans waiting but since its in the airport and you can't get in unless your going somewhere, there are not that many.

Mac and Tinus took some pictures with them but then we had to go to the gate, so we left and boarded the airplane.

I sat in the middle of Mac and Tinus, with Tinus by the isle and Mac by the window. Then their parents and Emma sat 2 rows in front of us.

While we were taking off Mac was looking out of the window with his head phones in and me and Tinus were chatting and playing a game on his phone.

We were playing this game called twist and we were seeing who would get the highest score. Martinus ended up winning because he had more practise and it was only my first few times playing it so...

Then I went to see what Marcus was doing and he was just looking out the window (even though all you could see was the sky and clouds...) and listening to music.

He was only listening to music in one of his head phones so I took the other and put it in my ear. I put the arm rest up and moved closer to him.

He turned to face me and I kissed him, I then leaned my head on his shoulder and he leaned his head on mine. He played with my hand for a while (while we were listening to music) and I got a bit tired and fell asleep.

Marcus POV:

Sofia fell asleep, she's so cute! I kissed her forehead and a smile went along her face. Then I went on my phone.

--- end of flight ---

Sofia was still asleep and we just landed. I woke her up and then we left the plane. We landed in Brønnøysund and now we have 2 hours in the car...

We managed to get through the airport, without getting smushed by the fans and we went to our car.

I sat next to Sofia, as usual, and she went on her phone. I also went on my phone and I wanted to see if I could also be cheeky and take a hideous picture of Martinus like Sofia did to me.

I put it next to his face and called his name. LMAO it actually worked and the picture was also horrible 😂.

I showed it to Sof and she couldn't stop laughing. I could see that Martinus was getting angry now, but at least he knew how it felt....

--- After the drive ---

Sofia's POV:

The drive felt like it took forever, but at least were home now. I saw that the lights were on in my house so my mum must be home already. It was only 4 so I could have guessed that she would be home but you know...

I took my things out of the car and put them down. I then turned to Marcus and said,

"I think I need to go home now..."

"Ok," He then kissed me and I went to thank their parents for letting me stay and to say bye to Martinus and Emma...

I walked over to my house and knocked on the door. My mum answered with the biggest smile on her face and then hugged me, a bit too tight.

"Mum, I can't breath..." I said,

"Oops sorry, I'm just so happy to see you again. Anyway we have so much catching up to do, I want you to tell me everything..."

I then told her everything and when I was done she then had something to tell me.

"So, I didn't actually go to denmark, but I went to Oslo as I've been seeing this guy for a while and he proposed to me." I was so happy for my mum, but in no circumstances am I moving to Oslo.

"OMG mum that is so good, did you say yes?"

"Yeah I did and the best thing is that he has a son and a daughter. The son's name is Aiden and he's the same age as you and the daughter is 8 and her name is Ava..." I nodded and then said,

"Ok, but how are we going to live when you get married?"

"Oh their going to move here with us, since we have lots of space here..." My mum was right, our house had 4 bedrooms so there was enough space for everyone.

"YAYYYYYY" I said in my head as we didn't have to move to Oslo...

"Cool," I said "So when are they gonna come and move in?

"Oh their coming in 4 days, so they can get into school and everything they need..."

"Ok, Can I go in my room now?"

"Yeah sure, go have fun.." I then ran up to my room and threw my bag on the floor.

I was kind of excited to have siblings, since I've never had them but always wanted some....

I went on my phone and texted Marcus,

Me- Marcus
Me- Marcus
Me- Marcus answerrrrrrrrrrr
Mac 😘❤️😍-What?
Me- My mum is getting married again and I'm gonna have a brother that is our age and a younger sister!!!
Mac 😘❤️😍- Cool, but that brother is not allowed to steal u because ur mine...
Me- Awwwww 😊😚, I ❤️ u
Mac 😘❤️😍- I ❤️ u 2
Mac 😘❤️😍- So what r u doing?
Me- nm, thinking if I should unpack or not...
Mac 😘❤️😍- Ok, but I have to go, Martinus wants to make musicallys again 😂
Me- Ok 😂, tell him I say hi
Mac 😘❤️😍- I will, Bye 👋
Me- 👋

I then checked the time and saw that it was already 6:02pm, god I was chatting with my mum for a while...

I then got up and unpacked, since I had nothing better to do....

After I finished unpacking, my mum called me down for dinner.

--- skip till after dinner ---

Our dinner was really nice and we talked a lot about the new family. She even showed me pictures, Ava was really cute and Aiden was cute too, not as cute as Mac though 😂.

I went back to my room and took a quick shower, then I went on my computer and saw that Marcus and Martinus posted a vlog on youtube.

I watched it and I was in there many times. I was laughing at how I looked and what I was doing.

I got pretty tired after a while since it was getting late and decided to go to sleep.

I put my phone on charging and went into my bed.