Revenge

The next morning I woke up and saw that Marcus was still asleep. So I quickly got changed and crept out of the room. Then I went downstairs.

I hid my coat and shoes so that it would look like I went out.

Then I hid inside all of their coats. I didn't take my phone with me and just left it on the bedside table.

While I was waiting for them to wake up, I made sure that they couldn't see me.

Then like 10 minutes later I heard Marcus come downstairs, I heard him go into the kitchen and all the other rooms. Then he came where I was and gasped, he probably saw that my coat and shoes were missing.

I heard him run upstairs straight into Martinus room.

Marcus POV:

I woke up this morning expecting Sofia to be next to me. But she wasn't. So I went downstairs to check if she was already up.

But I couldn't find her. Then I saw that her coat and shoes were gone.

I got so worried, what if she had run away. Was it something I had done??

I ran straight to Martinus room and woke him up.

"MARTINUS" I yelled, while shaking him

"What Marcus," He said, still half asleep.

"Sofias gone!" He sat up directly when I said that and said,

"Are u sure?"

"Yes," I replied, "I looked everywhere, We have to go find her."

Martinus got up and quickly got changed as I went into my room and did the same thing.

Then we went down and was about to grab our coats when Sofia jumped out and scared the life out of both of us.

Sofias POV:

I jumped out of the coats and Marcus and Martinus both screamed. I instantly burst out with laughter.

I could barely stand up by how much I was laughing.

Then they both joined in laughing, but I could tell that they were annoyed that I scared them.

After a while of laughing we stopped and I looked at their faces. You could totally tell that they were annoyed.

"Now were even, 😂" I said with a grin on my face.

They looked at each other and couldn't help smiling.

"Well, now that your "found", I'm going to have some breakfast. You guys coming?" Martinus asked.

We both nodded and Martinus left into the kitchen. Just as I was about to follow him, Marcus grabbed my hand and said,

"I'm so happy your ok, I was so worried!" I hugged him and said,

"Well now you know what to suspect when you scare me..."  Just as we pulled away we heard Martinus say,

"Guys, who wants pancakes?" Me and Marcus ran into the kitchen and saw that he hasn't even started making it.

"Now I know how to get you into the kitchen 😄" Then we realised that he wasn't making pancakes.

"Martinus?" Marcus asked "Are you even making pancakes??"

Martinus looked very guilty and said,

"Nope 😜" Just as he said that I looked in the cupboard and fridge and realized that we could make the pancakes since we had the ingredients.

Then Martinus took his toast out of the toaster, I said,

"Well Martinus, I'm going to make me and Marcus some pancakes while you can enjoy your toast 😜"

He looked directly at me, put his toast on the table and ran straight to me and said,

"Pleaaaasssseee can I have some pancakes!!"

"You'll have to ask your brother" I replied. I smiled at Marcus as he knew I put Martinus on to him on purpose.

Then I started making my pancakes and at the end Marcus had to say yes to Martinus.