Everything

Martinus- "Sofia your mum is downstairs.."

I sat up so my back wasn't against the wall anymore and replied

Sofia- "Why? It's only 6 we won't be having dinner at this time.."

Martinus- "I don't know but she seems kind of worried..."

I then got up and went downstairs.

Sofia- "Mum? What's going on??"

Mum- "Umm your grandfather is in the hospital because of his cancer and we need to go to oslo."

Sofia- "Oh..."

Tears started forming in my eyes but I tried to keep them in. My grandfather is one of the best people in the world, he is funny and always happy.

Sofia- "Ok, let me just get my phone.."

I ran upstairs back to Marcus' room and he came back inside.

Marcus- "Sof? Are you ok.."

My back was facing him and now some tears started falling. I wiped them away and said,

Sofia- "Yeah I'm fine.."

I felt his hands on my arms and he turned me around to face him.

He gave me a hug and said,

Marcus- "I know how much you love your grandfather, but just remember if anything happens you'll always have me."

I kissed him and said,

Sofia- "I love you.."

Marcus- "I love you too."

We then heard my mum calling me so I wiped away some more of my tears and went downstairs.

I said bye to Emma and Martinus but just as we were about to leave kjell Erik said.

Kjell Erik- "Sofia, remember how you would go to the city and some fans would stop you.."

Sofia- "Yeah."

Kjell Erik- "Well that was before you were Mac's girlfriend..."

Marcus- "Hell Yeah!!!"

He screamed, we all laughed and then kjell Erik continued.

Kjell Erik- " So anyway more people are going to stop you now and you need to be careful because some will be jealous and try and break you guys up..."

Sofia- "Ill be careful don't worry."

Kjell Erik- "Ok, anyway hope everything goes well."

Mum- "Thanks. But we really need to go now.."

And with that I said goodbye and left because we had to go and catch the flight.

--- At Oslo ---

We arrived in Oslo but it's super late so we can't go and see my grandfather.

My grandmother says he's going to be ok though so that's good news for now but we're going to check up on him in the morning.

Marcus POV-

I'm on my way to school now but I didn't sleep a wink last night. I hope everything is going to be ok with Sofia's grandfather.

Martinus is walking next to me and he's been worrying too.

My phone then rings and it's a phone call from Sofia. I go behind and then answer it.