Dresses

Finally school is over. Wow its only like a few hours but it always feels like you've been in there for days. My mum is picking me up because she wants to have a fitting of her dress and I haven't seen it before so she begged me to come.

I can't believe the wedding is this weekend, its gone by so fast. I don't think I will really feel a difference though because they already live here and I feel like Aiden and Ava are already my siblings.

I go to my locker to put away my books with Alice. She doesn't stop talking about Aiden and how they went to get ice cream together and how she said that she defiantly feels a connection between them. I guess it was cute when she first mentioned it but that was before the class we just had and she couldn't stop talking about it. Like the amount of times the teacher had to tell her off for talking..

Alice- "Do you think he likes me? If you do, do you think he's going to ask me out??"

I chuckle, as I may or may not know that he does like her too, but I told him I wouldn't tell her or anyone. Well I told Marcus and Martinus because I HAD to. They didn't ask but I just REALLY wanted to tell someone..

Sofia- "I don't know if he likes you or not, but anyone would be a complete maniac if they didnt want to ask you out.."

Just as she was about to say something Lana comes up to us.

Lana- "Hey guys! Anyone wanna come over to my house now?"

Sofia- "Sorry I can't, I have to go with my mum to get her wedding dress. But maybe another day.."

Lana- "Sure! Have fun! What about you Alice?"

Alice- "Sure,"

Lana- "Ok, Lets go!"

Lana+Alice- "Bye Sof!"

I wave bye and close my locker. I head out of school and see Martinus chatting to some of his friends. I walk towards him and tap him on the shoulder with a confused expression on my face. When he turns around I say,

Sofia- "I'm sorry, you just look awfully familiar..."

Martinus- "(gasp) How long has it been?!?!"

Sofia- "(gasp) Omg, I don't know? Seems like forever!"

Martinus- "You've changed so much since I last saw you!"

Sofia-"Yeah and last time I saw you, you were this big!"

We both start laughing and then I say,

Sofia- "Well I have to go do wedding stuff with my mum, but tell Marcus to tell Aiden he has to be at practice and if i have time I might come over to your house."

He nods and then i head back to my house. If your wondering why I'm going to my house and not a wedding clinic (or whatever you call them), its because my mum has already picked out the dress and she's just getting a fitting so she asked if the person from the shop could come here since it would be an hour in the car.

I wanted to go to the clinic though because I need to get a maid of honor dress, but you never know with my mum. Maybe she forgot or maybe she has already chosen it.. I don't know.

I arrive home and there are dresses, fabrics and threads everywhere. David is not here as he had a meeting so he will be home late thats why mum chose now to do it so that he can't see the dress before the wedding.

Mum- "Hey darling, we wont need you for an hour so you can go in your room and do your homework or something."

I nod and go up to my room to do my homework. Ugh homework, torture on paper/your computer.

--- after homework ---

Finnally finished my homework and then Fredrik calls me.

Me- Hello

Fred- Hey! So I was wondering if you still had those glasses that were full of sparkles.

Me- Of course I still have them, why would I throw away something like that?

Fred- I don't know, anyway why don't we wear them no during the ceremony but after when everyone is dancing and stuff..

Me- Yeah sure, my mum used to love our dance party thing we used to do, she's going to be really happy.

Fred- Yes but just making sure that you understand that I don't want to actually do the dance party just wear the glasses.

Me- Yes. I'm not dumb, of course we're not going to do that. That would just be embarrassing. Anyway I have to go. But see you this weekend.

Fred- Yep have a good flight.

Me- Flight? But the wedding is here in Trofors...

Fred- I didn't say flight i said... Night. Yes yes night.. Anyway bye...

He then hung up. Hmm that was weird, Fred is not usually the one who mixes up words. Oh well.

I then go downstairs and see my mom standing infront of a mirror with a BEAUTIFUL dress on.

Sofia- "OMG Mum that dress is soooo nice!!"

Mum- "You like it. I was scared you wouldn't..."

Sofia- "Mum I don't like it. I LOVEEE IT!!"

Mum- "Good! Anyway now its time for you to see your maid of honor dress!!!!"

The lady went to the hangers and took one of those black things they keep to dresses in. She starts to unzip it and my heart stops when I can see it.

It is the most beautiful dress i've ever seen..

It so pretty!!! But isn't it a bit summery for trofors, especially since it gets so cold

Sofia- "ITS GORGEOUS!! But isn't it a bit cold for this weather?"

Mum- "Well thats what we haven't told you and its a surprise. The wedding isn't in Trofors but in...."

I put my hands together and my eyes widen with excitment. The next word my mum might say might make me jump with joy or just make me get excited for nothing...

Hehehehe I'm mean aren't I. Making you wait for the next chapter to figure it out. Sorry guys but I want you to get the excitement. But comment where you think the wedding might be.

Anyway I've started school again. 😖 So I'm probably going to get busy with that but I try and write just before I go to bed so that I can get parts up for you guys, but don't come expecting a new part every day.

Anyway vote and comment what you think ❤️ and wait and see where they're going in the next chapter.

Baiii!!!!!!! ❤️