Lunch

Just as Marcus stood up to go ask his parent, they walked into the room.

"Come on, let's go and have lunch" Kjell Erik said,

"Yayyyyy," Mac screamed. Me and Martinus laughed and Marcus gave me his hand.

I took it and he helped me up. He didn't let go and ran out of the room, to the elevator dragging me with him.

We ran into the elevator and Marcus pressed the button to go down to the lobby and pressed the button so the doors closed.

We saw Martinus coming down the hall but the doors closed just as he came close.

I looked at Marcus and said,

"You really love annoying your brother"  He nodded and replied,

"Yeah, but if he was here I couldn't have done this" He said coming closer to me. Then he kissed me, we pulled away after a while and I looked at him.

"Also I'm really hungry and they would have taken too long.." He continued. I started laughing and said,

"Way to ruin the moment..."

He smiled and then the elevator doors opened and we went out, we were expecting Martinus to have maybe run down the stairs but he wasn't there.

We checked the second elevator and saw that it was coming down.

Then we decided to go around the corner and when they come, we would scare them.

When the elevator opened we heard Emma talking and then Martinus came around the corner.

Me and Marcus yelled and Martinus jumped. Then me and Marcus started laughing like crazy and Martinus was just mad at us.

After we stopped laughing Martinus just stared at us and I went to him and put my arm on his shoulder, so I could have some balance since I was laughing so hard I could barely stand up.

"You know there is going to be pay back, especially for you" He said to me and Marcus but mostly me.

"Yeah I know..." I replied. Then we started to go to the restaurant, since everyone else was already there.

We saw the table they were at and sat down, Samantha had also joined us.

I started to chat with Samantha as I was sitting next to her.

We then ordered and we all chatted together.

Then Emma came next to me and said,

"Can I do your hair??"

"Yeah sure" I replied. She started doing a small braid on the side of my head and then she did the same on the other side.

"Do you have a hair tie?" She asked, I nodded and gave it to her.

She tied both braids together in the back. Then she sat down between me and Samantha.

I looked at the camera in my phone and thought that Emma did a really good job.

She then was about to do another hairstyle on Samantha's hair but the food arrived and she went back to her seat.

--- 1 hour later ---

We finished eating like 30 minutes ago and we chatted for a while.

Then Gerd Anne and Kjell Erik went to shop for something and we all decided to go upstairs.

Emma begged Samantha to play with her and let her do her hair. At the end Samantha had to say yes and they both went into Emma and Martinus room.

Then Martinus came into our room and sat on the sofa.

He put his head phones in and started to listen to some music.

Me and Marcus sat on the bed and I went on my phone. I checked Instagram and ever since Marcus put the photo of us on snapchat and some of their fans follow me on snapchat, on literally every fan page there was that picture.

"I think I might take a nap..." Marcus said.